Toe 2 Toe podcast: Anthony Joshua, Chris Eubank Jr and more
Last Updated: 09/12/15 6:13pm
Welcome to the Ringside Toe 2 Toe podcast, an online offering from Sky Sports bringing you the latest news and views from the world of boxing.
This week Ed Draper is joined by Spencer Fearon and author Mark Turley on the podcast. Toe 2 Toe is available every week on iTunes and on skysports.com.
We have another packed line-up and you can download the podcast here.
This week it features:
- Anthony Joshua says Dillian Whyte will not take him past 3 rounds this Saturday
- Dillian Whyte says he would like to knock Anthony Joshua out this Saturday
- Chris Eubank Jr said we will see the results of his training camp with Adam Booth when he faces Gary 'Spike' O'Sullivan this Saturday
- Gary 'Spike' O'Sullivan said he will knock Chris Eubank Jr out and he thinks he is arrogant
- Kevin Mitchell said 2016 will be the year he cleans up the lightweight division
- Michelle Joy Phelps brings you all the latest news from America
- Chris Algieri says he has unfinished business with Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan
- Shawn Porter said he wants to fight Keith Thurman next
Plus we hear from Darren Barker who sizes up a massive week for boxing