Carl Froch discusses his upcoming showdown with Mikkel Kessler and whether he has a sensitive side.
Last Updated: 06/06/13 1:36pm
Carl Froch will tackle Mikkel Kessler in a mouth-watering super-middleweight showdown at London's 02 Arena on May 25.
The Cobra will have to be in top form to keep hold of his IBF title and snare Kessler's WBA equivalent, but he took time away from his rigorous training schedule to speak to our Sporting Chapters series.
Froch, whose book, The Cobra: My Story, was released earlier this year, gave an insight into his big-fight preparations and explained how he plans to conquer his Danish rival - but he chatted about the following, too...
- How he has stood up form himself, both inside and outside of the ring
- Whether he has changed as he has got older
- Whether he has a sensitive side
- His relationship with trainer Robert McCracken
- Why he needs to beat Kessler to cement his legacy on the world stage
Hit the video at the top of the screen to hear what Froch had to say and then watch his fight with Kessler on Sky Box Office on May 25.