Terms and Conditions - James Martin Goodwood competition
Last Updated: 13/09/10 9:43am
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date 15th September and selection by 16th September
2. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
3. The winner will be chosen by 15th September and notified by 16th September. The winner will be drawn at random on 15th September and notified by telephone within 1 day. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 1 day of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
4. The winner and all participants must be aged 18 or over in order to participate in this promotion.
5. This prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner's and/or his/her friends' participation in the prize.
7. The full prize includes a 'money can't buy' prize (Hot lap passenger seat drive with James Martin) 2 x tickets to Goodwood Revival to be taken the day of the prize (Sun 19th Sept)
8. The promoter will contact the winner to inform them of the time of the prize.
9. To participate in this promotion, entrants need to respond with an answer to the stated question before the deadline.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control
11. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity
12. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion
13. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
15. Promoter address: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.