Gillette Soccer Saturday Live Tour Competition Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 25/04/12 5:08pm
Win tickets to Gillette Soccer Saturday Live in Liverpool on Monday May 14th.
1. This promotion is open exclusively to customers of the Promoter trading as Sky Betting and Gaming. For the purposes of this promotion those who hold a valid Soccer Saturday Super 6 account will be considered to be Sky Betting and Gaming customers.
2. One entry per person. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. The prizes available are 1 pair of VIP tickets with meet and greet and 4 pairs of general admission tickets without meet and greet to Soccer Saturday Live at Liverpool Echo Arena on Monday May 14th, 2012.
4. The prize does not include provision for travel, parking, meals or beverages, taxes, insurance, accommodation, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses related to this promotion.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
7. All entries must be received by midnight GMT on Monday 30th April 2012 to be eligible.
8. The winners will be selected at random, from all eligible entries and notified by the email or telephone number supplied.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. Similarly, should you fail to confirm your attendance within 2 days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited and will be allocated to a different customer who has met all qualification criteria.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky Betting & Gaming may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08000 725 181 or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
14. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
15. Details of the prize winner's name will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at Sky Bet Acquisition Team, Marketing Department, Sky Bet, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP stating the name and date of the promotion.
16. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter this promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter's determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the Promoter and/or any of it is agents or representatives), or who submits an illegible or incomplete entry, may be rejected from the promotion at the Promoter's sole discretion.
17. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other Sky Betting and Gaming terms and conditions apply.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
19. Gamble responsibly. For more info visit http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/ or telephone 0845 6000 133.
20. Promoter: Bonne Terre Limited (trading as "Sky Betting and Gaming"), with registered office at 41 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3TA.