Terms & Conditions - Soccer AM Dance Off 2014
Last Updated: 11/01/14 10:31am
1. This promotion is open to everyone, strictly one vote per person
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is visit www.socceram.com/danceoff and vote for your favourite dancer during the show on 11th January. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. In event of a technical failure with the online voting mechanism, the winner of the 2014 Dance Off will be selected by the studio guests
4. All entries must be received by the time stated on the show. If any votes are cast before the Dance Off starts then they will be discounted.
5. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
6. The dancer who receives the most votes will be crowned the winner of the Soccer AM Dance Off 2014
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
8. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.