Bob Willis Headlines
I doubt I'm the only one who is a little bit surprised to see Ravi Bopara back in the England fold.
Kevin Pietersen's absence for next month's Test series against New Zealand raises a number of concerns but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't available for all of this summer's Ashes Tests.
Brendon McCullum could end England's hopes of forcing an unlikely win in Auckland on day four, reckons Bob Willis.
No wonder Kevin Pietersen is 'gutted' to miss this winner-takes-all Test in Auckland.
England's last-ball defeat to a New Zealand XI in Whangarei on Wednesday strengthens my belief that there'll be little to choose between the sides when the Twenty20 series proper begins on Saturday.
Eoin Morgan is an impressive character who seems committed to passing on what he's learnt to the next players in line for England honours.
Andy Flower's plate is too full at the moment so it's very good news that Ashley Giles will be taking over responsibility for England's ODI and T20 teams.
More Bob Willis:
- England's first Test options still open in India, says Bob Willis
- Home comfort
- No easy introduction
- Out of the reckoning
- Hit and hopes
- Out of the Ashes
- The timeless texts
- KP can't complain
- Rating the pacemen
- Mor from Eoin
- A forgotten formula
- Exchange grates
- No slack in attack
- Stick and twist
- Slowing Eoin gone
- Chris Gayle believes Kevin Pietersen deserved more respect from ECB
- Moeen Ali needs more experience to be answer to England's spin vacancy
- Chris Jordan back 'home' as England face West Indies in Barbados
- Joe Root ruled out of Twenty20 series after suffering broken thumb against West Indies
- Warwickshire confirm Jonathan Trott to return to action on April 1
- West Indies v England: Stuart Broad denies ball-tampering claims in Antigua finale
- Chris Gayle passed fit to face England in Twenty20 series
- Joe Root and Jos Buttler star as England win third and final ODI
- Michael Clarke apologises to Dale Steyn after Cape Town confrontation
- Mitchell Johnson to miss Twenty20 series with South Africa
- Australia leave it late to beat South Africa in Cape Town thriller
- South Africa captain Graeme Smith thanks fans for career-long support
- South Africa v Australia, 3rd Test: Seamers put tourists in command in Cape Town
- Graeme Smith makes short farewell, South Africa facing heavy defeat
- Michael Clarke century puts Australia firmly on top at Newlands
- David Warner hits a hundred for Australia on day one at Cape Town
Check out the grounds and cities hosting England Down Under this winter
From Bradman to Botham we look at historic matches and colourful characters from series gone by