2012 Formula 1 quiz part 2 - The Questions
Paying attention were you? Here's another chance to test your memory
Last Updated: 05/12/12 4:31pm
26. What did Sebastian Vettel hit trying to avoid Daniel Ricciardo whilst running behind the safety car in the Abu Dhabi GP?
27. Who recorded Williams's first victory since 2004 at the Spanish GP?
28. But what cut the teams celebrations short in Barcelona?
29. After the run of repeat winners at the start of the season, who was the first driver to win two races?
30. Who did Sebastian Vettel refer to as a 'cucumber' in Malaysia?
31. How long was the Malyasian GP postponed for after heavy rain brought out the red flags on lap nine?
32. Which British driver made his F1 debut during first practice in Abu Dhabi?
33. Who announced his retirement from F1 ahead of the Japanese GP?
34. Which Sky Sports F1 presenter was thrown into the Red Bull swimming pool by Mark Webber in Monaco?
35. Who uttered the phrase, "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing"?
36. What new part did Jenson Button race to victory in Belgium that had been rejected by Lewis Hamilton?
37. Which backmarker did Sebastian Vettel and Christian Horner blame for costing Red Bull victory in Austin?
38. Who controversially tweeted telemetry data after qualifying at Spa?
39. Who described Romain Grosjean as a "first-lap nutcase"?
40. Who did Sebastian Vettel collide with on the opening lap in Brazil, dropping him to the back of the field?
41. Which driver was dropped after the first pre-season test and replaced by Vitaly Petrov?
42. Which team opted to rest both their race drivers at the Mugello test in May?
43. What device was Red Bull asked to change on their RB8 at the Canadian GP?
44. What was unusual about Lewis Hamilton's pit-stop at the Indian GP?
45. Which driver took his first ever podium finish at his home race in October?
46. In how many races did McLaren-bound Sergio Perez fail to score a point towards the end of the season?
47. Which Grand Prix asked fans not to attend qualifying to preserve car parks for the race?
48. Who asked the team if he could retire after a first lap puncture at Hockenheim?
49. Who became the first American to take part in an F1 weekend since 2007 at the Spanish GP?
50. Who did Sebastian Vettel pass on lap four of the Brazilian GP - a move which subsequently led to a request for clarification from Ferrari?
Click here for the answers.