Martinez - No N'Zogbia bids
Roberto Martinez has stressed that Wigan Athletic have received no offers for Charles N'Zogbia.
Last Updated: 30/12/10 6:54pm
Roberto Martinez has stressed that Wigan Athletic have received no offers for Charles N'Zogbia and still expects the winger to stay until the end of the season.
N'Zogbia has been linked with a string of clubs and admitted earlier this week that he could be tempted by a move back to France after Marseille were tipped to make a bid.
Birmingham City and Sunderland are also rumoured to be interested in the wide-man, who was sent off in Wednesday's 2-2 draw against Arsenal.
However, Martinez is adamant that Wigan's stance regarding N'Zogbia's future has not changed and insists no offers have come in for the France international.
"The situation has not changed - there have been no offers but I'm sure the speculation will carry on," said Martinez.
The Latics boss also said he has had no contact with Manchester United about Tom Cleverley returning from his loan spell at the DW Stadium.
Reports had suggested Sir Alex Ferguson may want the midfielder to cover for Park Ji-sung during his absence at the Asia Cup.
But Martinez said: "We have him for a season-loan - that's our understanding."