Sas linked to Istanbul rivals
By Ugur Cakir
Last Updated: 01/01/70 1:00am
The 26-year-old is keen on a move to English football, though his agent Hakan Azman told planetfootball.com earlier this month that his client will likely decide to stay in Turkey.
Fenerbahce's board of directors have since dismissed Turkish press reports that they are interested in Sas on Tuesday.
Sas has not agreed a new deal with Galatasaray and reports in Italy have the Turkish international linked with a move to Serie A giants Internazionale.
The Giuseppe Meazza outfit are also said to be possibly lining up a move for Sas when the transfer window opens in January, opting not to wait when he is out of contract at the end of the season.
The former AdanaDemirspor and Ankaragucu man impressed clubs in Europe with his displays back last summer with Turkey at the World Cup finals.