- Chelsea are closing in on a £100m double swoop for Juventus stars Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro.
- Paris Saint-Germain have made a £119m bid for Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe.
- Monaco midfielder Fabinho has admitted he would be "very tempted" to make a move to Manchester United.
- Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian has rung Jose Mourinho to push through a move to Juventus.
- Andre Gomes is set to stay in Spain after Barcelona rejected Manchester United's £31m offer.
- Manchester United have launched a £62m raid for Paris Saint-Germain star Marquinhos.
- Tottenham are set to make a £17.5m move for Germany and Schalke winger Max Meyer.
- Antonio Conte has told his employers at Chelsea he is desperate for Juventus' Leonardo Bonucci or Southampton's Virgil van Dijk.
- John Terry is weighing up an offer from Championship side Aston Villa, but the 36-year-old defender believes some Premier League sides will come in for him.
- Manchester City's belief is growing that they can land Alexis Sanchez in a deal potentially worth up to £50m.
- Kyle Walker remains Manchester City's top target at right-back despite Dani Alves' imminent arrival.
- Stoke have made a £12m bid for relegated Middlesbrough's England defender Ben Gibson - while insisting Swiss forward Xherdan Shaqiri is not for sale.
- Everton are becoming increasingly frustrated at the red tape blocking their capture of Sandro Ramirez.
- Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe is open to the idea of moving to Arsenal.
- Chelsea have agreed a fee of £35.2m with Monaco for midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko.
- Liverpool have asked about Napoli left-back Faouzi Ghoulam after rejecting an £11m offer from the Italian club for Alberto Moreno.
- Chelsea striker Bertrand Traore is on the brink of a move to Lyon for £16m having impressed on loan at Ajax last season.
- Borussia Dortmund have made an approach to sign Barcelona and South Korean forward Lee Seung-woo.
- Chelsea have beaten Manchester United to signing Ajax's 16-year-old striker Daishawn Redan.
- Kostas Manolas is set to disappoint Arsenal and Chelsea by making a £26m move to Zenit St Petersburg.
- Diego Costa is ready to dig his heels in and stay at Chelsea until he seals his dream move back to Atletico Madrid.
- Arsenal have identified Jack Butland as their dream successor to goalkeeper Petr Cech.
- Alan Pardew is the shock name in line to be named as Sunderland boss if Tony Adams' consortium seize control of the club.
- Arsenal's attempts to tie Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil to lucrative new contracts could force the club into off-loading several players this summer.
- Liverpool have been told by Borussia Dortmund they need to pay £63m to sign forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
What the bookies say
- Arsenal lead Mahrez chase
- AC Milan top of Costa odds
- Ox backed for Liverpool switch
- Where next for John Terry?
- Walker odds-on for Man City
Brighton are in talks with FC Ingolstadt 04 about signing left-back Markus Suttner, according to Sky sources.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Blackburn in talks for Dack
Blackburn are in talks with Gillingham to sign midfielder Bradley Dack but Sky Sports News HQ understands the Gills are playing hardball over the transfer fee.
Leeds complete Klich deal
Leeds United have completed the signing of Mateusz Klich from FC Twente on a three-year contract.
Alves expresses Pep admiration
Juventus defender Dani Alves says "everyone knows my admiration for Pep Guardiola" as speculation continues regarding his future.
VOTE: Your club's greatest PL game
Over 25 years of the Premier League, 47 teams have produced a lifetime of memories - but which was your club's greatest match?
Scout's guide to the U21 Euros
Rob Mackenzie explains the challenges of scouting at a tournament such as the European Under-21 Championships.
'Mini Messi': My long road back
After a career stalled by depression and injury, England and Chelsea's 'mini Messi', Fran Kirby, is gearing up for a massive Euro 2017.