- Olivier Giroud could be the next big-name departure from Arsenal in a player-plus-cash move for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Manchester City have expressed an interest in Emre Can - but his future could depend on Liverpool's pursuit of his international team-mate Leon Goretzka.
- Alan Pardew has seen West Brom fail with enquiries for Theo Walcott, Daniel Sturridge and Danny Ings and is now eyeing cheaper options to boost his forward options.
- Swansea are still in the hunt for Atletico Madrid pair Kevin Gameiro and Nicolas Gaitan.
- Manchester City are bringing striker Larry Kayode back from a loan spell at Girona and sending him to France for a stint with Amiens which could result in a permanent move.
- Inter Milan are ready to pay Daniel Sturridge's entire £120,000 weekly wage to push through a loan move for the Liverpool striker.
- Leicester City remain interested in Marseille full-back Bouna Sarr but might wait until the summer window to push a move through.
- West Brom have joined the race to sign Stevenage defender Ben Wilmot, who is rated at £1m despite having made only one League Two appearance.
- Manchester United are racing to get Alexis Sanchez signed up in time for their Premier League trip to Burnley.
- Southend are ready to turn to Chris Powell to turn around their flagging fortunes.
- Liverpool are reluctant to let Danny Ings leave with Daniel Sturridge on the verge of an Anfield exit.
- Arsene Wenger says losing Alexis Sanchez will be less hard felt than when Robin van Persie joined Manchester United.
- The Premier League and EFL are reviewing the regulation of football agents as concerns grow over the amounts of money being paid to intermediaries.
- Alexis Sanchez has been told to train with the youth team as Arsene Wenger closes in on deals to land Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
- Ross Barkley has been cleared to make his debut for Chelsea on Saturday after a blistering start to his career for them in a secret practice match.
- Viv Anderson has branded the decision not to plan a nationwide tribute for Cyrille Regis this weekend as "small minded".
- Norwich hope to fend off Premier League interest in midfielder James Maddison at least until the summer.
- Swansea and Crystal Palace are weighing up a move for Tunisia left-back Ali Maaloul, who currently plays for Al Ahly in Egypt.
- Watford will step up their move to sign Sunderland's Didier Ndong after Will Hughes was ruled out for another month with a hamstring injury.
- Manchester United are ready to rival Man City's attempt to sign Jean Michael Seri from Nice.
- Manchester United have a private plane ready to whizz Alexis Sanchez up north.
- Alexis Sanchez's love affair with Arsenal ended after the 5-1 defeat by Bayern Munich last February.
- Chelsea could turn to a Barcelona dream team in Luis Enrique and former Blues defender Juliano Belletti to succeed Antonio Conte.
- Ipswich defender Tommy Smith is on the verge of a move to MLS side Colorado Rapids.
- QPR winger Pawel Wszolek is set to return to Poland with Legia Warsaw.
- Leicester City are ready to spark another transfer scramble for Jonny Evans after reviving their interest in the West Bromwich Albion centre-back.
- New Wales boss Ryan Giggs is unlikely to get his home managerial debut until September as music concerts at the Principality and Cardiff City Stadiums will deny him a June date.
- Manchester City scouts were in attendance in Lille again on Wednesday taking a further look at teenage midfielder Boubakary Soumare.
- Everton have been told left-back Juan Bernat will not be leaving Bayern Munich in January as he is needed to provide cover for David Alaba.
- Manchester United will open negotiations with Marcos Rojo over a new contract.
- Swansea City have made an enquiry over the availability of Ajax winger Amin Younes, who is looking to leave the Dutch club to get more regular football.
- Crystal Palace hope to extend Yohan Cabaye's deal, which runs out in the summer, by a further 12 months.
- Northern Ireland football bosses want a quick decision from the Scottish FA over their attempt to appoint Michael O'Neill as Gordon Strachan's replacement.
- Hamilton expect Rangers to make a second bid for Greg Docherty at some point on Friday.
- Ross County are set to become the next Scottish Premiership team to raid England's National League, with Woking striker Inih Effiong heading to Dingwall for a small fee.
What the bookies say
- Man Utd favourites for Sanchez
- Where next for Mahrez?
- Lemar's next club odds
- PFA award betting
- Play Super 6
Manchester United and Arsenal continue to talk about a potential swap deal involving Alexis Sanchez and Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Sky Sports News understands.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Brighton confirm Locadia signing
Brighton have confirmed the club-record signing of PSV forward Jurgen Locadia for £14.1m.
Spurs interested in PSG's Moura
Tottenham are interested in Paris Saint-Germain's Lucas Moura, sources close to the winger have told Sky Sports News.
Burnley agree deal for Lennon
Burnley have agreed a fee and personal terms to sign Everton winger Aaron Lennon, according to Sky sources.
Mina Barca's bargain?
New Barcelona defender Yerry Mina may have cost £130m less than Philippe Coutinho but he could become a key figure at the Nou Camp.
WATCH: Chelsea's scoring problem
Danny Higginbotham explains what's behind Chelsea's struggles in front of goal this season.
Stats highlight De Gea influence
Which goalkeepers have prevented the most goals in the Premier League this season? David de Gea is No 1...