- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho wants to sign Chelsea star Willian in a £35m deal and has made the Brazilian one of his top summer targets.
- Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross has played down suggestions that he's heading to Newcastle this summer.
- Premier League bosses blocked Gao Jisheng's £200m takeover bid of Southampton due to bribery allegations but the Lander Sports Development chief is fighting his case.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has turned down a £13m offer from Manchester United to pay him while he is injured. Manager Jose Mourinho told the 35-year-old forward that he wants to trigger the extra year of his contract, despite his devastating knee injury.
- Serge Gnabry is reportedly wanted by Borussia Dortmund after flourishing at Werder Bremen since joining from Arsenal last summer.
- Jose Mourinho is set to unleash Marcus Rashford on Manchester City at the Etihad on Thursday night - along with Wayne Rooney.
- Shanghai Shenua boss Gus Poyet has confirmed he wants to take John Terry to China this summer.
- Liverpool are ready to make a move for Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon this summer.
- Leeds are keen on Brighton keeper David Stockdale, who is out of contract in the summer.
- Pep Guardiola admits Manchester City's season has not been good enough but he will have no regrets even if they end up in the Europa League.
What the bookies say
- Real deal for Aguero?
- Griezmann odds-on for United
- Chelsea target Lukaku return
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Simon Mignolet and Loris Karius will battle it out for Liverpool's goalkeeper jersey next season, Sky sources understand.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Wenger confirms Mbappe interest
Arsene Wenger has admitted Arsenal are interested in signing Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe this summer.
Fletcher contract talks on hold
West Brom captain Darren Fletcher is ready to put his contract talks on hold until the summer.
Pep: I don't want to sign Alli
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino can relax - he does not want to sign Dele Alli this summer.
Herrera key for Jose
Ander Herrera has a habit of rising to the big occasion. We examine his growing influence at Man Utd.
Tottenham's big response
Why Tottenham's win at Selhurst Park was a perfect response to recent questions over their mentality.
Alli's wonder goal remembered
As Dele Alli and Spurs prepare to visit Crystal Palace, we look back at his wonder goal the last time he played at Selhurst Park.