- Ryan Giggs is set to to take over from Francesco Guidolin at Swansea after talks with Huw Jenkins and the club's new US investors.
- Jose Mourinho has told Wayne Rooney to get his own form sorted before lecturing any of his Manchester United teammates.
- Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is eyeing a move to Real Madrid.
- Wayne Rooney is prepared to accept he is no longer an automatic pick for Manchester United following Jose Mourinho's decision to drop him.
- Pep Guardiola insists Manchester City will cope without Kevin de Bruyne, who is expected to miss a month with a hamstring injury picked up in Saturday's win at Swansea.
- Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has revealed their new goal-scoring hero Son Heung-min wanted to leave the club this summer after a frustrating first season in the Premier League and had to be talked out of it.
- Former Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski has hinted that long-time Germany team-mate and Manchester United misfit Bastian Schweinsteiger could be set for a move to MLS.
- Wayne Rooney will not quit Manchester United despite being dropped by Jose Mourinho.
- AC Milan striker M'Baye Niang has confirmed he had the chance to join Arsenal from Caen back in 2012 when he opted to join the Serie A giants instead.
- Leicester have reportedly asked for Manchester United's Morgan Schneiderlin as part of any move for Danny Drinkwater.
- Barcelona have confirmed that star player Lionel Messi has been ruled out for three weeks after picking up a groin injury.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has revealed he was offered the job of assistant manager at Manchester City in 2010.
- Kevin de Bruyne has been ruled out for four weeks after scans revealed the Manchester City forward has torn a muscle in his hamstring.
- West Ham will reportedly offer Cesc Fabregas an escape route from Chelsea if the Spaniard cannot cement himself a regular spot in Antonio Conte's team.
What the bookies say
- Gunners going for Sturridge?
- Stoke lead Berahino betting
- Interest expected in McCarthy
- Next Premier League manager to leave odds
- PFA Player of the Year race close
A Madrid court has re-opened a case into alleged irregularities regarding the transfer of Neymar to Barcelona.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Warburton criticised over Barton
Neil McCann says Mark Warburton has failed to manage Joey Barton properly after the player was suspended by Rangers.
Klopp to deal with Sakho
Jurgen Klopp says he will "address the situation" surrounding Liverpool's Mamadou Sakho following his outburst on social media.
Pep: Hart, Toure not about me
Pep Guardiola says he did not enjoy dropping Joe Hart and Yaya Toure, but insists he is the "chief" at Manchester City.
Better without Rooney?
Why Manchester United looked more fluent without captain Wayne Rooney against Leicester City.
The Fearless Foxes story
Jonathan Northcroft, author of Fearless, gives us the inside track on Leicester’s success.
Top 100 manager tenures
It is Arsene Wenger's 20th anniversary as Arsenal manager, but who has managed for longer?