- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is stalling on extending his Manchester United deal because of concerns over their Champions League prospects.
- Ever-present Cesar Azpilicueta wants to become a Chelsea legend - but knows he must win more trophies.
- Gianluigi Buffon says Claudio Ranieri's sacking is a decision no-one in football can understand.
- Ronald Koeman insists he doesn't need a new deal to reaffirm his Everton commitment amid the ongoing Barcelona rumours.
- Ander Herrera says Southampton are 'scared' of Zlatan Ibrahimovic ahead of the EFL Cup final.
- Paul Clement believes Chelsea can dominate the Premier League for the next four seasons.
- Fulham flop Kostas Mitroglou is in talks over a shock big-money move to the Chinese Super League.
- Tony Pulis will be offered a new long-term deal at West Brom.
- Harry Arter has revealed he has forgiven the non-league footballer who trolled him on Twitter as he prepares to play his first match as a proud father.
- Leicester's players met four times with the owners to get Claudio Ranieri axed.
- West Ham flop Simone Zaza has reportedly done enough to earn a permanent move to Valencia.
- Tottenham reject Nabil Bentaleb will join Schalke in a deal worth up to £18m.
- Claudio Ranieri was fired at the airport hotel after Leicester's players arrived back from Spain.
- Arsenal have warned contract rebels Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil they will not bow to their demands.
- Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka has 80-page dossiers on every opponent.
- Arsenal will send scouts to watch Serie A duo Faouzi Ghoulam and Lorenzo Insigne in action on Saturday, according to reports.
- Scott Brown believes Celtic's rivals are sticking the boot in as a last resort after getting nowhere in their attempts to beat them.
- Bournemouth players are wearing orange glasses at night to help them sleep.
- Chelsea are reportedly interested in Fulham's talented twins Ryan and Steven Sessegnon.
- Patrice Evra has revealed how a member of the Manchester United staff stopped his return to Old Trafford, despite Jose Mourinho being keen on his signature.
- Gary Rowett admits he has been frustrated by Birmingham's woes under Gianfranco Zola.
- Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has revealed the pressure he is facing to prove funding is in place for the club's new £750m stadium in an email to London City Hall and Haringey Council.
- Ronald Koeman hopes Manchester United beat his former club Southampton in Sunday's EFL Cup final to enhance Everton's prospects of qualifying for Europe.
- Rangers caretaker Graeme Murty said he was too raw after the Inverness defeat to discuss the Ibrox manager's job.
What the bookies say
- Messi for Man City?
- Brighton head Lampard odds
- Fulham keen on Keane
- Hammers linked with Sturridge
- Next PL manager to go prices
Wayne Rooney has released a statement saying that he will be staying with Manchester United.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Bentaleb to join Schalke
Nabil Bentaleb will become a Schalke player on a permanent basis at the end of his season-long loan from Tottenham.
Young still on Shandong radar
Ashley Young remains a target for Chinese club Shandong Luneng ahead of Tuesday's deadline, according to Sky sources.
'Rooney too good for China'
Wayne Rooney is too good for a move to China, says Paul Merson, who would like to see him end his career with Everton.
Still a role for Fabregas
Cesc Fabregas showed his class on his 300th Premier League appearance. Chelsea need him.
Premier League questions
Will a fortnight off help? Can Chelsea steal a march? Will Leicester stop the rot? All your Premier League questions answered...
EFL Cup final: Key reading
Analysis, features, tactics... essential reading ahead of the EFL Cup final between Man Utd and Southampton all in one place.