- Laurent Blanc has emerged as a serious contender for the England job.
- Chelsea are bracing themselves for a £75m move from Real Madrid for Eden Hazard.
- Manchester City will complete the £13.8m capture of Spain forward Nolito within the next 24 hours.
- Manchester United are confident of signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic within the next 48 hours.
- Chelsea have gazumped Crystal Palace and West Ham to agree a stunning £33m deal with Marseille for striker Michy Batshuayi.
- Crystal Palace are exploring a move for Liverpool's Christian Benteke after missing out on Batshuayi but could face competition from West Ham.
- Roy Hodgson is expected to look for another job in football - rather than retire in the wake of England's humiliation by Iceland.
- Jose Mourinho has promised to use 'Fergie's DNA' to bring back the glory days to Manchester United.
- New Watford boss Walter Mazzarri has made a £12m move for Torino wideman Bruno Peres.
- Gareth Southgate has rejected the chance to become England manager, leaving the Football Association's plans in tatters.
- Frank Lampard could be involved in the new-look England management set-up.
- Glenn Hoddle, Laurent Blanc and Slaven Bilic have all emerged as candidates to become the next England manager.
- Arsenal are confident that Arsene Wenger's club future will be unaffected by the sudden vacancy at England and regard any suggestion of a job share over the next season as a complete non-starter.
- Liverpool have told Crystal Palace they will have to pay £30m for Christian Benteke.
- Real Madrid have opened contract talks with Gareth Bale's advisers and expect to agree a deal with the £85m star next month.
- Manchester City want to swap out-of-favour striker Wilfried Bony in exchange for John Stones - if Everton sell Romelu Lukaku.
- Manchester United have been given the green light to make a move for Raphael Varane after Real Madrid decided they will listen to offers for their unsettled defender.
- Real Madrid have warned Premier League sides they will have to dig deep in their pockets after slapping a £125m price tag on Alvaro Morata and James Rodriguez.
- Barcelona recently tried and failed to land Juventus star Paulo Dybala in an audacious 80m euro move.
- Sam Allardyce and Steve Bruce both want the England job - and they want it now.
- Manchester United will find out on Sunday whether they have landed Borussia Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
- Hull face a £3m fight with Turkish champions Besiktas to land Aminu Umar.
- Newcastle are closing in on a £22m double swoop for Dwight Gayle and Matt Ritchie.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is expected to seal his long-awaited move to Manchester United on Friday.
- Premier League giants Chelsea and Manchester City are keen on signing Real Madrid outcast James Rodriguez this summer - but face competition from Paris Saint-Germain.
- Chelsea goalkeeping coach Christophe Lollichon fears he is being pushed out of Stamford Bridge amid ongoing tensions with Thibaut Courtois.
- Dwight Gayle is in Newcastle for a medical ahead of his £10m move from Crystal Palace. The player entered advanced talks with the North East club earlier on Tuesday.
- West Brom have made enquiries for Atletico Madrid striker Borja Baston. The Spanish side value the 23-year-old at around £18m.
- Norwich are in for Sunderland outcast Steven Fletcher with a £30,000-a-week deal to lead their Premier League promotion bid.
- A move to Chelsea is still possible for Alexandre Pato as the Brazilian's agent says he is hopeful of sealing a permanent move.
- Zenit St Petersburg's Brazilian forward Hulk is close to joining Chinese club Shanghai SIPG in a deal worth around £48m. The deal will break the Asian transfer record of £38m.
- Luiz Felipe Scolari wants to be considered for the England job he turned down a decade ago.
- Ryan Giggs is set to call time on his Manchester United career after 29 years.
- Laurent Blanc has emerged as a shock contender to succeed Roy Hodgson as England manager.
- Arsenal are interested in Japan international striker Takuma Asano.
- Crystal Palace are eyeing a move for Liverpool striker Christian Benteke.
- Manchester United have launched an 'all-out offensive' to sign Barcelona superstar Neymar, according to reports in Spain.
- Chelsea are prepared to battle Real Madrid and Arsenal for Leicester star N'Golo Kante, according to reports.
- Former Manchester United striker Robin van Persie could be leaving Fenerbahce after just one year at the club.
- Tottenham and Leicester are among several Premier League clubs interested in signing Ragnar Sigurdsson after his impressive displays for Iceland.
- Samuel Umtiti looks set to join Barcelona from Lyon after the French club's president confirmed he has agreed a deal for the defender to move to La Liga.
- Arsene Wenger is willing to sit down with the FA to discuss the England job and harbours ambitions of managing a national team at some point.
- Arsenal legend Tony Adams is set to return to the Gunners as coach of the under-18s side.
- Manchester United have made an improved offer for Henrik Mkhitaryan, according to Borussia Dortmund's chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke.
What the bookies say
- Will Vardy stay or go?
- Aubameyang odds-on for City
- Lukaku for Chelsea return?
- Mahrez's next club odds
- Fantasy Six-a-Side
Man Utd seemed to have jumped the gun after showing the name Henrikh Mkhitaryan on the new away kit on their website.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Bywater bags new deal
Experienced goalkeeper Stephen Bywater has signed a new one-year deal with Burton.
Khan joins Yeovil
Yeovil have signed former Barnsley midfielder Otis Khan on a one-year deal.
Vieira backs Zlatan move
Patrick Vieira says Manchester will become "the capital of football" next season when Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrives.
What will Ibra bring?
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a huge star, but what will he add on the pitch? We take a in-depth look…
Reasons for Wales to believe
Can Wales go all the way at Euro 2016? We look at some of the reasons to believe ahead of their clash with Belgium.
How Belgium tower over Wales
Wales seem comfortable as underdogs against Belgium, and on paper, that tag would be an understatement.