- Sergio Aguero is set to be the next high-profile casualty of Pep Guardiola's ruthless Manchester City revolution, with some at the club convinced the 28-year-old striker will be on his way at the end of the season.
- Slaven Bilic admits West Ham are still suffering from the "killer blow" of Andy Carroll's continued injury absence.
- Joe Hart's new Torino team-mates are staggered Pep Guardiola booted him out of Manchester City insisting he is the Rolls-Royce of goalkeepers.
- Nottingham Forest chairman Fawaz Al Hasawi has outrageously accused all British managers of being corrupt.
- Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone has set his heart on moving to the Premier League with the former Argentina midfielder likely to move to England in 2018 when his contract expires.
- Aitor Karanka has hit back at his Middlesbrough critics and said he is "150 per cent confident" they will stay up playing his way.
- Mike Phelan wants his former Manchester United coaching colleague Tony Coton as his assistant at Hull.
- Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe admits the club have gone backwards since David Moyes' arrival as manager in July.
- Kenny Jackett and Kevin Blackwell head Championship side Rotherham's shortlist to succeed the sacked Alan Stubbs as manager.
- Tammy Abraham can become Chelsea's next top centre-forward, according to his Bristol City team-mate Gary O'Neil.
- Arsenal are keeping tabs on Fiorentina goalkeeper Giacomo Satalino, according to reports.
- Vincent Kompany's future at Manchester City has been plunged into fresh doubt after it emerged the captain was omitted from the squad to face Barcelona in the Champions League on Wednesday despite being fully fit.
- Jurgen Klopp says Manchester United's physical, long-ball game has given Liverpool a taste of what is to come when they play West Brom this weekend.
- Claudio Ranieri has compared himself to an electric car after admitting that Leicester City have recharged his managerial career.
- Manchester City would 'open the door wide' if Lionel Messi leaves Barcelona before the end of his career, insists chief executive Ferran Soriano.
- Chelsea will check on Middlesbrough defender Ben Gibson on Saturday as Antonio Conte steps up his search for defensive reinforcements.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho won't receive special treatment at Stamford Bridge as he returns to former club Chelsea.
- The supporters' trust at Swansea, for years praised as a model club run as a partnership with fans, has angrily criticised the chairman, Huw Jenkins, and other former shareholders for making millions by selling to US investors.
- The new UEFA president, Aleksander Ceferin, has suggested the Champions League final could be contested in New York or elsewhere outside Europe for the first time.
- Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has rallied against the influx of Far East money into Serie A and said the sales of Inter and AC Milan to Chinese investors are a defeat for Italian football.
- Mauricio Pochettino wants greater control of transfer policy at Tottenham and has told Daniel Levy that he does not want him to find a direct replacement for the club's departing head of recruitment, Paul Mitchell.
- John Terry has suffered another ankle injury that is expected to keep him out of Chelsea's Premier League match against Manchester United on Sunday.
- Ross Barkley has been told to heed a "wake-up call" after being dropped to the bench by Ronald Koeman.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown believes Rangers will be more dangerous now Joey Barton has been banned from his club.
- Derek McInnes says Aberdeen won't be affected by a half-empty Hampden Park after claiming they would be happy to play Morton in the car park.
- Neil Lennon believes Rotherham's decision to axe his Hibs predecessor, Alan Stubbs, after 14 games was "ridiculous".
What the bookies say
- Gunners going for Sturridge?
- Stoke lead Berahino betting
- Interest expected in McCarthy
- Next Premier League manager to leave odds
- PFA Player of the Year race close
Barcelona striker Neymar has agreed a new contract which keeps him at the Nou Camp until the summer of 2021.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Guillem Balague Q&A LIVE!
Sky Sports' Spanish expert Guillem Balague answers your questions ahead of a big weekend in La Liga.
Koeman plays down Hart talk
Ronald Koeman says there is nothing to renewed speculation linking Everton with a move for England goalkeeper Joe Hart.
Pep: Aguero & Kompany staying
Pep Guardiola says he has no intention of allowing Sergio Aguero and Vincent Kompany to leave Manchester City.
New role for Pogba?
Danny Higginbotham explains why Jose Mourinho could change Paul Pogba’s role against Chelsea.
Decision Day in MLS
The last day of the regular season can only mean thing in Major League Soccer. Decision Day.
Key Battle: Luiz v Ibra
Will David Luiz or Zlatan Ibrahimovic come out on top when Chelsea host Manchester United? We check the stats...