- David Luiz has had clear the air talks with Chelsea coach Antonio Conte - but has told the Italian he wants his place back or he will be off.
- Man Utd target Antoine Griezmann has been told he can leave by Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone.
- West Ham are planning to swoop for Arsenal duo Jack Wilshere and Olivier Giroud.
- Gareth Bale has settled on a pre-agreement with Manchester United to leave Real Madrid in the summer, according to a report in Spain.
- Pep Guardiola is determined to land a new centre-back next month - with Virgil van Dijk and Jonny Evans still high on his shopping list.
- Old Trafford chiefs fear Zlatan Ibrahimovic may never be the same player following his horror knee KO.
- Danny Rose insists he will feel enmity but no envy when he faces up to Kyle Walker on Saturday.
- Barcelona are reportedly interested in Manchester United star Daley Blind.
- Paris Saint-Germain boss Unai Emery had his transfer planning documents stolen when burglars made away with around £18,000 worth of valuables from his apartment.
- Barcelona legend and 2002 World Cup winner Ronaldinho wants to join the Brazilian senate.
- Jose Mourinho is ready to offload Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the summer - to pave the way for the signing of Mesut Ozil as his replacement.
- Wilfried Zaha has hit back at the diving accusations levied against him by claiming he is a targeted victim of his Premier League opponents.
- Liverpool's hopes of signing Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij have been boosted after Barcelona ended their interest in him.
- The majority of West Ham's squad face a 50 per cent wage cut should they stay at the club if it is relegated this season.
- Real Betis are interested in taking Stoke's Jese Rodriguez back to Spain on loan - he has been out of their squad after returning to Spain to be with his seriously-ill prematurely-born son.
- Aston Villa will soon open talks with Manchester United over turning their loan move for 'keeper Sam Johnstone into a permanent stay.
- Sam Allardyce has admitted Ross Barkley's future is out of his hands and indicated Everton's hierarchy will determine if he stays beyond January.
- Manchester United have made enquiries for Chelsea midfielder Willian but the Premier League champions are reluctant to sell in January.
- Sheffield Wednesday are closing on a loan move for Manchester United striker James Wilson.
- Nathaniel Chalobah is using England's St George's Park base for his rehab from a knee injury.
- Everton and West Ham are among the teams showing an interest in Lille defender Adama Soumaoro.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan will seek showdown talks with Jose Mourinho about his Manchester United future.
- Danny Rose says Spurs are ready to end Manchester City's record-breaking run - again.
- Crystal Palace's on-loan defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah faces an absence after injuring his hamstring against Watford.
- Arsenal face more contractual issues next season after failing to reach early agreement with Aaron Ramsey and Danny Welbeck on new deals - both are out of contract in the summer of 2019.
- Manchester City will look to Real Sociedad's Inigo Martinez if they miss out on Virgil van Dijk and other defensive targets.
- A report has shown 58 per cent of FA Women's Super League players are considering quitting for financial reasons, with 88 per cent earning less than £18,000 per year.
- FIFA president Gianni Infantino has been accused of a lax approach to match-fixing dating back to his time as UEFA general secretary when there was a scandal within the Turkish game.
- Rangers are set to be without midfielder Graham Dorrans for up to three months.
- Morocco ditched plans for a pre-World Cup friendly against Scotland because their style is nothing like Spain and Portugal, who they will face next summer in Russia.
What the bookies say
- Man City favourites for Sanchez
- Coutinho odds-on to stay
- Chelsea head Barkley odds
- PFA award betting
- Next PL manager to leave
Alan Pardew is hoping to confirm West Brom's transfer plans this week, and has hinted at his interest in Danny Ings.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Zimmermann commits to Norwich
Defender Christoph Zimmermann has signed a new three-and-a-half year deal with Norwich City.
Benitez: We've started transfer talks
Rafael Benitez revealed he has held talks with managing director Lee Charnley over possible transfers in January.
Clement dismisses Sanches reports
Swansea head coach Paul Clement has rubbished reports that Renato Sanches could be returning to Bayern Munich in January.
LISTEN: Stat Attack
We're back with Premier League predictions and stats about every team - including Man City's record breakers!
Goalkeeping revolution explained
How cutting-edge technology is revolutionising goalkeeping at Bournemouth and beyond.
Pundits' PL relegation picks
We challenged the Soccer Saturday pundits to pick three sides to face relegation from the Premier League.