- Manchester United are monitoring Espanyol defender Aaron Martin.
- Kevin De Bruyne is set to double his wages at Manchester City with a new deal after his explosive start to the new season.
- Southampton face competition from Lille for Barcelona striker Paco Alcacer.
- Liverpool target David Brooks has signed a new long-term deal with Sheffield United.
- Leicester City are ready to make Burnley manager Sean Dyche an offer he cannot refuse.
- Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly launched into a stunning rant at his Real Madrid team-mates after their 1-1 Champions League draw with Tottenham.
- Real Madrid star Gareth Bale reportedly fears the La Liga giants may try to include him in any deal for Harry Kane.
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has admitted he tried to sign Radja Nainggolan from Roma in the summer.
- Christian Benteke is ahead of schedule as he battles back from a knee injury and could even return for Crystal Palace this month.
- Barcelona could sign Max Meyer instead of Philippe Coutinho with Lionel Messi in favour of the move.
- Newcastle have reacted sceptically to reports that Turkish businessman Murat Ulker wants to buy the club for £220m.
- Pep Guardiola lavished praise on his Manchester City players before dedicating their impressive Champions League victory over Napoli to the Catalan independence movement.
- PSG will try to lure Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho to the club this summer.
- Chris Coleman would be open to talks over the vacant Leicester job.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is refusing to agree a £13.1m settlement after the Spanish taxman took him to court.
- Sporting Lisbon are ready to deal a blow to West Ham and Everton - by tying in-demand midfielder William Carvalho to a new contract.
- Newport boss Michael Flynn signed striker Paul Hayes after finding him on Linkedin.
What the bookies say
- Man City favourites for Sanchez
- Coutinho odds-on to stay
- Chelsea head Barkley odds
- PFA award betting
- Next PL manager to leave
Leicester City are still considering whether to appeal FIFA's decision to reject their registration of Adrien Silva.
More Transfer Rumours
Transfer Centre News
Brooks signs new Blades deal
David Brooks has signed a new four-year deal with Sheffield United.
Schalke move to head off interest from Liverpool in Leon Goretzka, plus more headlines from Tuesday's back pages.
Euro papers: Neymar's Ballon d'Or bonus
The latest rumours from the European newspapers, including reports Neymar will receive a large bonus if he wins the Ballon d'Or.
Batshuayi's battle to impress
Michy Batshuayi may be a popular character with Chelsea supporters but on the field he is struggling to convince manager Antonio Conte…
Tottenham come of age
Tottenham's point at Real Madrid shows how far Mauricio Pochettino’s team have come.
Who is the world’s best goalkeeper?
Is David de Gea the best goalkeeper in the world? Peter Schmeichel assesses the candidates.