Brazil GP permutations: How Sebastian Vettel & Fernando Alonso can win the title
What the two drivers must do to become a three-times champ
Last Updated: 20/11/12 4:35pm
Here's what the two drivers must each do to become World Champion for the third time in their career...
Sebastian Vettel will win the title if...
* He finishes in fourth place or higher even if Alonso wins.
* He finishes seventh or higher if Alonso is second or lower.
* He finishes ninth or higher if Alonso is third or lower.
* Alonso doesn't finish on the podium.
Fernando Alonso will win the title if...
* He wins and Vettel is fifth or lower.
* He finishes second and Vettel is eighth or lower.
* He finishes on the podium and Vettel is tenth or lower.
Were the drivers to finish with the same number of points, Vettel would win the title having won more races.