Bet now: Latest golf odds
  • Lake Malaren Golf Club
  • Date: 30th - 2nd November
  • Par: 72
  • Yardage: 7607
Sunny intervals
  • Weather
  • Min: 16°C, Max: 22°C
  • Scattered Clouds. Wind: SE at 14km/h. Humidity: 80%. Chance of precipitation: 20%