Adam Scott - Profile
Has become a specialist in the majors
The Aussie was fifth in last year's US PGA and has finished in the top 10 in 9 of the last 15 majors.
* Won 2013 Masters in play-off. Became first ever Aussie winner of Green Jacket after edging out Angel Cabrera at second extra hole.
* Current world No 1 after taking over from Tiger Woods in May, 2014. Has spent nearly 300 weeks in world's top 10.
* 11 PGA Tour wins: First at 2003 Deutsche Bank Championship in Boston. Most recent at 2014 Crowne Plaza Invitational.
* 9 European Tour wins: First at Alfred Dunhill Championship in South Africa in January, 2001.
* Led 2012 Open Championship by four shots with four holes to play but bogeyed 15, 16, 17 and 18 to lose by one to Ernie Els.
* Best US PGA finishes: 3rd (2006), 5th (2013), 7th (2011) and 9th (2004).
- Nationality: Australia
- Date Of Birth: 16/07/1980
- Birth Place: Adelaide, Australia
- Height: 6ft 0
|2016||Dean and Deluca Invitational||T55||72+69+71+70||282||282|
|2016||THE PLAYERS Championship||T12||73+65+75+68||281||281|
|2016||Wells Fargo Championship||T17||73+70+72+71||286||286|
|2016||WGC - Dell Match Play||T9||-||-||-|
|2016||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard||T12||67+73+70+69||279||279|
|The Open Championship||-||T10||T5||T3||2||T25||T27|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||T15||T5||T11||7||T39|
Adam Scott News
Matt Jones clung on to win the Emirates Australian Open ahead of Adam Scott and defending champion Jordan Spieth.
Former Masters champion Adam Scott admitted his huge disappointment after collapsing over the final five holes at St Andrews.
Adam Scott is hoping organisers of this year's Australian Open will pair him and Rory McIlory together in Sydney
Who is Chris Wood? We look back at the career so far of the new BMW PGA Champion.
After Chris Wood moved in to Ryder Cup contention with BMW PGA victory, we look at Darren Clarke’s side as it stands.
Andrew Johnston and Radar get funky at Wentworth as Beef shows off some interesting dance moves ... in a buggy!