Adam Scott - Profile
Has become a specialist in the majors
The Aussie was fifth in last year's US PGA and has finished in the top 10 in 9 of the last 15 majors.
* Won 2013 Masters in play-off. Became first ever Aussie winner of Green Jacket after edging out Angel Cabrera at second extra hole.
* Current world No 1 after taking over from Tiger Woods in May, 2014. Has spent nearly 300 weeks in world's top 10.
* 11 PGA Tour wins: First at 2003 Deutsche Bank Championship in Boston. Most recent at 2014 Crowne Plaza Invitational.
* 9 European Tour wins: First at Alfred Dunhill Championship in South Africa in January, 2001.
* Led 2012 Open Championship by four shots with four holes to play but bogeyed 15, 16, 17 and 18 to lose by one to Ernie Els.
* Best US PGA finishes: 3rd (2006), 5th (2013), 7th (2011) and 9th (2004).
- Nationality: Australia
- Date Of Birth: 16/07/1980
- Birth Place: Adelaide, Australia
- Height: 6ft 0
|2016||TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola||T8||69+71+71+65||276||276|
|2016||Deutsche Bank Championship||4||67+71+70+65||273||273|
|The Open Championship||-||T10||T5||T3||2||T25||T27|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||T15||T5||T11||7||T39|
Adam Scott News
Adam Scott hopes to put last year's CIMB Classic near-miss behind him when he begins his PGA Tour season in Malaysia this week.
Matt Jones clung on to win the Emirates Australian Open ahead of Adam Scott and defending champion Jordan Spieth.
Former Masters champion Adam Scott admitted his huge disappointment after collapsing over the final five holes at St Andrews.
The Portugal Masters was the final event of the regular European Tour season, so who secured their cards for next year?
The Race to Dubai regular season reaches its climax this week in Portugal. We look at those fighting for their European Tour future.
As Alex Noren was crowned champion at the British Masters, we take a look at the tournament in numbers.