Adam Scott - Profile
Has become a specialist in the majors
The Aussie was fifth in last year's US PGA and has finished in the top 10 in 9 of the last 15 majors.
* Won 2013 Masters in play-off. Became first ever Aussie winner of Green Jacket after edging out Angel Cabrera at second extra hole.
* Current world No 1 after taking over from Tiger Woods in May, 2014. Has spent nearly 300 weeks in world's top 10.
* 11 PGA Tour wins: First at 2003 Deutsche Bank Championship in Boston. Most recent at 2014 Crowne Plaza Invitational.
* 9 European Tour wins: First at Alfred Dunhill Championship in South Africa in January, 2001.
* Led 2012 Open Championship by four shots with four holes to play but bogeyed 15, 16, 17 and 18 to lose by one to Ernie Els.
* Best US PGA finishes: 3rd (2006), 5th (2013), 7th (2011) and 9th (2004).
- Nationality: Australia
- Date Of Birth: 16/07/1980
- Birth Place: Adelaide, Australia
- Height: 6ft0
|2015||US PGA Championship||CUT||76+75||151||151|
|2015||WGC - Bridgestone Invitational||T45||72+69+71+73||285||5|
|2015||The 144th Open Championship||T10||70+67+70+71||278||-10|
|The Open Championship||T10||T5||T3||2||T25||T27||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||T15||T5||T11||7||T39||-|
Adam Scott News
Former Masters champion Adam Scott admitted his huge disappointment after collapsing over the final five holes at St Andrews.
Adam Scott is hoping organisers of this year's Australian Open will pair him and Rory McIlory together in Sydney
Adam Scott hopes to regain the world No 1 spot this week with a good performance in the US PGA Championship at Valhalla.
As Jordan Spieth loses his world No 1 ranking, we look at others who had a similarly short opening spell in top spot.
We answer some of the key questions about the FedExCup play-offs, which get underway this week with The Barclays.
We take a look at who features in Carin Koch's European side ahead of next month's Solheim Cup in Germany