Graeme McDowell - Profile
Graeme McDowell: Looking for his second major.
The Northern Irishman has a strong record in the majors, highlighted by his 2010 US Open victory.
* 2010 US Open champion after one-shot win at famed Pebble Beach in California.
* Joint runner-up in 2012 US Open at Olympic Club in San Francisco.
* Played in three Ryder Cups (2008, 2010 and 2012). On winning side twice and clinched victory for Europe at Celtic Manor in 2010 by beating Hunter Mahan in penultimate singles.
* Peak world ranking of 4th in February, 2011.
* 10 European Tour wins. Won 2004 Volvo Scandinavian Masters on just fourth European Tour start. Most recent came at 2014 French Open. 2 PGA Tour wins.
* Three wins in 2013. RBC Heritage, Volvo World Match Play Championship, Alstom Open de France.
* Top 15 in four of his last six US PGA starts.
- Nationality: N. Ireland
- Date Of Birth: 30/07/1979
- Birth Place: Portrush, Northern Ireland
- Height: 5ft 11
|2017||Open de France||T13||69||69||-2|
|2017||FedEx St. Jude Classic||T27||69+69+71+68||277||-3|
|2017||Dean & Deluca Invitational||T29||66+70+72+72||280||0|
|2017||The Players Championship||T69||71+72+74+80||297||9|
|2017||Wells Fargo Championship||T14||71+71+70||212||-4|
|The Open Championship||-||-||T49||T9||T58||T5||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||-||T47||T12||T11||-|
Graeme McDowell News
The PGA Tour heads to Glen Abbey Golf Club in Oakville, Ontario, for this week's RBC Canadian Open, where Ben Coley is opposing Jason Day.
Irish amateur Paul Dunne will turn professional later this year after hitting the headlines at the 144th Open.
Rory McIlroy will be "gutted" to miss out on the defence of his Open title next week, according to Graeme McDowell.
Watch former team-mates John Terry and Petr Cech put their golf skills to the test in a head-to-head putting challenge!
Take a look at the new innovations Sky Sports will introduce during coverage of this year's Open at Royal Birkdale.
Nick Dougherty, Harry Ellis and Roger Chapman all feature in this week's bumper Sky Sports Golf podcast.