Graeme McDowell - Profile
Graeme McDowell: Looking for his second major.
The Northern Irishman has a strong record in the majors, highlighted by his 2010 US Open victory.
* 2010 US Open champion after one-shot win at famed Pebble Beach in California.
* Joint runner-up in 2012 US Open at Olympic Club in San Francisco.
* Played in three Ryder Cups (2008, 2010 and 2012). On winning side twice and clinched victory for Europe at Celtic Manor in 2010 by beating Hunter Mahan in penultimate singles.
* Peak world ranking of 4th in February, 2011.
* 10 European Tour wins. Won 2004 Volvo Scandinavian Masters on just fourth European Tour start. Most recent came at 2014 French Open. 2 PGA Tour wins.
* Three wins in 2013. RBC Heritage, Volvo World Match Play Championship, Alstom Open de France.
* Top 15 in four of his last six US PGA starts.
- Nationality: Northern Irish
- Date Of Birth: 30/07/1979
- Birth Place: Portrush, Northern Ireland
- Height: 5ft 11
|2016||RBC Canadian Open||CUT||75+76||151||151|
|2016||145th Open Championship||T63||75+71+72+76||294||294|
|2016||Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open||T10||70+69+69+71||279||279|
|The Open Championship||-||T49||T9||T58||T5||-||T23|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||T47||T12||T11||-||T89|
Graeme McDowell News
The PGA Tour heads to Glen Abbey Golf Club in Oakville, Ontario, for this week's RBC Canadian Open, where Ben Coley is opposing Jason Day.
Irish amateur Paul Dunne will turn professional later this year after hitting the headlines at the 144th Open.
Rory McIlroy will be "gutted" to miss out on the defence of his Open title next week, according to Graeme McDowell.
Ben Coley assesses the wild card contenders as Darren Clarke prepares to complete his European Ryder Cup team.
We answer some of the key questions about the FedExCup play-offs, which get underway this week with The Barclays.
With Europe's nine automatic Ryder Cup qualifiers confirmed, we look at how the USA team is shaping up for Hazeltine.