Sergio Garcia - Profile
Sergio Garcia: Twice a runner-up in the US PGA
The Spaniard is a two-time runner-up in the US PGA and was also second in the 2014 Open Championship.
* 11 European Tour wins. First at 1999 Murphy's Irish Open. Most recent 2014 Qatar Open.
* 8 PGA Tour wins. First at 2001 MasterCard Colonial. Most recent 2012 Wyndham Championship.
* Career-high world ranking of No.2 in 2008. Has spent over 300 weeks in the top 10.
* Has played in six Ryder Cups (1999, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2012). On winning side four times.
* Shot to worldwide prominence when runner-up to Tiger Woods in the 1999 USPGA at Medinah. Also second in 2008 USPGA after leading with three to play.
* Twice runner-up in USPGA: 1999 and 2008 (both at Medinah).
* 34th in 2000 US PGA at Valhalla.
- Nationality: Spain
- Date Of Birth: 09/01/1980
- Birth Place: Castellon, Spain
- Height: 5ft 10
|2017||The Honda Classic||T29||68||68||-2|
|2017||Omega Dubai Desert Classic||1||65+67+68+69||269||-19|
|2016||DP World Tour Championship||T19||68+67+74+70||279||279|
|2016||WGC - HSBC Champions||T9||68+72+69+67||276||276|
|The Open Championship||-||-||T6||T2||T21||-||T9|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||-||T36||T61||-||T12|
Sergio Garcia News
Sergio Garcia was the victim of an unlucky break as he saw his golf ball act like a pinball during the CIMB Classic.
Sergio Garcia has announced he will be taking part in this year's Olympic Games in Brazil.
You can catch the views and the golf from Crans-sur-Sierre in Switzerland live on Sky Sports 4 this week.
Watch how Jaco Van Zyl ditched a regular putter for a strange-looking flat stick during the Joburg Open.
The Honda Classic at PGA National features one of the most notorious three-hole stretches in the world - the Bear Trap.
New formats and Dustin Johnson's rise to world No 1 are among the talking points in the new Sky Sports Golf podcast.