Luke Donald - Profile
Luke Donald: Still looking for a first major
The Englishman has won some big tournaments in his career but still can't get it done in the majors.
* Has spent 55 weeks at world No.1: First hit top of world rankings on May 29th, 2011; last week at No.1 was August 5th, 2012.
* 2011: Became first player to win both money lists on the PGA and European Tours in the same year.
* 5 PGA Tour wins: 2002 Southern Farm Bureau Classic, 2006 Honda Classic, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, 2011 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Classic, 2012 Transitions Championship
* 7 European Tour wins: 2004 Scandinavian Masters, Omega European Masters, 2010 Madrid Masters, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, BMW PGA Championship, Barclays Scottish Open, 2012 BMW PGA Championship.
* Played in 4 Ryder Cups (2004, 2006, 2010 & 2012) and was on winning team each time.
* Was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in 2012 Birthday Honours for services to golf.
* Best major finishes: 3rd 2005 Masters, 3rd 2006 US PGA, Sixth other top 10s.
- Nationality: England
- Date Of Birth: 07/12/1977
- Birth Place: Hertfordshire, England
- Height: 5ft 9
|2017||Shriners Hospitals for Children Open||T32||72+70+73+67||282||-2|
|2017||Alfred Dunhill Links Championship||T7||70+70+66+69||275||-13|
|2017||Omega European Masters||T70||68+71+72+72||283||3|
|2017||The Northern Trust||T49||71+71+72+71||285||5|
|The Open Championship||-||-||T12||T63||-||T5||-|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||-||T41||-||T32||T8|
Luke Donald News
Luke Donald has withdrawn from his final event of the year after suffering chest pains at the RSM Classic in Sea Island, Georgia.
Two schoolchildren got to play a few holes with Luke Donald and Alexander Levy ahead of the Omega European Masters.
Luke Donald says Tiger Woods may not be ready to return from a "mental standpoint" after he delayed his comeback this week.
The live golf may be done until 2018, but there is plenty of coverage to enjoy over Christmas on Sky Sports Golf.
Lexi Thompson impressed alongside the men at the QBE Shootout, but how have other women faced in all-male tournaments?
Watch how far Joe Miller smashed tee shots with a putter during a visit to the Shot Centre.