Luke Donald - Profile
Luke Donald: Still looking for a first major
The Englishman has won some big tournaments in his career but still can't get it done in the majors.
* Has spent 55 weeks at world No.1: First hit top of world rankings on May 29th, 2011; last week at No.1 was August 5th, 2012.
* 2011: Became first player to win both money lists on the PGA and European Tours in the same year.
* 5 PGA Tour wins: 2002 Southern Farm Bureau Classic, 2006 Honda Classic, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, 2011 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Classic, 2012 Transitions Championship
* 7 European Tour wins: 2004 Scandinavian Masters, Omega European Masters, 2010 Madrid Masters, 2011 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, BMW PGA Championship, Barclays Scottish Open, 2012 BMW PGA Championship.
* Played in 4 Ryder Cups (2004, 2006, 2010 & 2012) and was on winning team each time.
* Was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in 2012 Birthday Honours for services to golf.
* Best major finishes: 3rd 2005 Masters, 3rd 2006 US PGA, Sixth other top 10s.
- Nationality: England
- Date Of Birth: 07/12/1977
- Birth Place: Hertfordshire, England
- Height: 5ft 9
|2016||Valero Texas Open||T13||69+70+68+74||281||281|
|2016||Puerto Rico Open||T26||69+73+72+69||283||283|
|2016||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard||CUT||72+75||147||147|
|2016||The Honda Classic||T61||75+67+73+72||287||287|
|The Open Championship||-||T12||T63||-||T5||-||T11|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||T41||-||T32||T8||T109|
Luke Donald News
Fans can now buy tickets for the final three rounds of the 2016 British Masters supported by Sky Sports at The Grove in October.
Luke Donald said he has played his way into a "great position" ahead of the final round of the British Masters.
Luke Donald said he was "surprised" by John McLaren's decision to end his position as caddie to the former world No 1.
Watch what happened when Danny Willett joined presenter Robert Lee for a Facebook Live interview at Sky Sports.
Watch as Danny Willett takes to the Shot Centre to recreate his magical tee-shot to Augusta's 16th on Masters Sunday.
Watch Davis Love III and Darren Clarke being tested on their Ryder Cup knowledge in our quiz special...