Martin Kaymer - Profile
Martin Kaymer: Won 2012 US PGA at Whistling Straits
Landed his second major title when scoring a superb victory in the 2014 US Open at Pinehurst.
* Won 2010 US PGA Championship after beating Bubba Watson in a play-off at Whistling Straits.
* Won 2014 US Open at Pinehurst No 2 by eight shots after going wire-to-wire with rounds of 65-65-72-69.
* Holed decisive putt on 18th green at Medinah to retain Ryder Cup for Europe. Also on winning side at Celtic Manor in 2010.
* Won 2014 Players Championship at Sawgrass after going to wire-to-wire following first-round 63.
* Won WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai with closing 63.
* Was World No 1 for eight weeks between February and April in 2011.
* 11 European Tour wins. First was Abu Dhabi Golf Championship in 2008. 3 PGA Tour wins.
- Nationality: Germany
- Date Of Birth: 28/12/1984
- Birth Place: Dusseldorf, Germany
- Height: 6ft
|2017||Arnold Palmer Invitational||T23||73+71+68+74||286||-2|
|2017||The Honda Classic||T4||65+70+68+70||273||-7|
|2017||Omega Dubai Desert Classic||T23||71+69+69+74||283||-5|
|2017||Commercial Bank Qatar Masters||T48||70+72+68+73||283||-5|
|2017||Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship||T4||66+66+72+69||273||-15|
|The Open Championship||-||-||T12||69||T32||-||T12|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||-||-||T33||-||-|
Martin Kaymer News
Martin Kaymer hopes Le Golf National will provide a more challenging course than Hazeltine at the next Ryder Cup in Paris.
Martin Kaymer expects Tiger Woods to win more majors if he can avoid the injuries that have blighted his career.
Henrik Stenson is two shots back at the BMW International Open, where three players share the lead on seven under.
We take a look at another iconic image to continue our Augusta countdown - Bubba Watson's draw from the straw in 2012.
Here's a look at some of the players in need of Houston Open victory this week to secure a late invite to Augusta.
Just nine days before the Masters, we continue our countdown with another iconic image - Arnold Palmer's final appearance on the first tee.