Martin Kaymer - Profile
Martin Kaymer: Won 2012 US PGA at Whistling Straits
Landed his second major title when scoring a superb victory in the 2014 US Open at Pinehurst.
* Won 2010 US PGA Championship after beating Bubba Watson in a play-off at Whistling Straits.
* Won 2014 US Open at Pinehurst No 2 by eight shots after going wire-to-wire with rounds of 65-65-72-69.
* Holed decisive putt on 18th green at Medinah to retain Ryder Cup for Europe. Also on winning side at Celtic Manor in 2010.
* Won 2014 Players Championship at Sawgrass after going to wire-to-wire following first-round 63.
* Won WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai with closing 63.
* Was World No 1 for eight weeks between February and April in 2011.
* 11 European Tour wins. First was Abu Dhabi Golf Championship in 2008. 3 PGA Tour wins.
- Nationality: Germany
- Date Of Birth: 28/12/1984
- Birth Place: Dusseldorf, Germany
- Height: 6ft
|2015||US PGA Championship||T12||70+70+65+73||278||278|
|2015||WGC - Bridgestone Invitational||T45||70+71+71+73||285||5|
|2015||The 144th Open Championship||T12||71+70+70+68||279||-9|
|2015||Alstom Open de France||4||69+69+69+70||277||277|
|2015||BMW International Open||CUT||72+71||143||-1|
|The Open Championship||T12||69||T32||-||T12||T7||T34|
|US PGA Championship||-||-||T33||-||-||1||T6|
Martin Kaymer News
Henrik Stenson is two shots back at the BMW International Open, where three players share the lead on seven under.
Europeans have dominated the US Open since 2010, winning four of the last five contests. Here's a reminder...
Martin Kaymer believes he has nothing to prove when he returns to action at this week’s Omega Dubai Desert Classic.
As the race to reach Europe’s Ryder Cup squad begins this week, Nick Dougherty predicts the 12 who may head to Hazeltine.
The race to qualify for the European Ryder Cup side starts at this week's Russian Open. How does it work?
Ian Ward took time out of the Sky Sports Cricket studio to reveal his golfing experiences and why he enjoys the sport.