Sedgefield faces second inspection at 11am to decide if Tuesday's race meeting goes ahead
Today's meeting at Sedgefield is in doubt due to the cold weather.
Last Updated: 05/02/13 10:31am
Some morning snow at the Durham track has put Tuesday's race meeting in doubt.
Officials at Sedgefield, who have already held an early morning inspection, will stage another one at 11am when they will decide if racing goes ahead.
Conditions are reported to have got better and the track tweeted: "Further inspection planned as conditions have started to improve."
Meanwhile, this afternoon's meeting at Fairyhouse goes ahead after the track passed an 8am inspection.
Officials had been concerned by the prospect of rain and snow overnight but they have assessed conditions and given the meeting the thumbs up.
Horse Racing Ireland tweeted: "Fairyhouse will go ahead as scheduled. Ground remains heavy and forecast unsettled."