FA: Respect campaign workingThe Football Association says its Respect Programme has led to a reduction in misconduct at all levels of the game.
FA admit cuts are a problemThe FA has admitted that cuts to football facility maintenance at grassroots level are a cause for concern.
Dyke - B teams still viableFootball Association Greg Dyke remains confident 'a version' of his controversial B teams plan remains viable.
Annual grassroots funding for football facility maintenance by UK local councils is down by almost £1million.
Football League clubs are to discuss the 'B teams' plan at their AGM in Portugal this Thursday.
Former Everton goalkeeper Neville Southall urges for improved grass-roots before considering introducing B teams.
Join the Debate
- FA looking into grassroots football after Sky Sports News survey reveals problems
- Sky Sports News survey reveals poor state of grassroots football: poor facilities and lack of funding to blame
- Chief executive Richard Scudamore confirms plans for a Premier League 'B' league
- Richard Scudamore admits Premier League are concerned by UEFA's FFP plans
- England Under-21 boss Gareth Southgates hopes Premier League bosses play youngsters
Sky Sports Poll
The Football Association's general secretary Alex Horne believes there are solutions to any barriers preventing people participating in 11-a-side local football.
A Sky Sports News survey has revealed that poor facilities and a lack of funding are killing off football at grassroots level.
Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore has confirmed that there are plans for a 'B' league to come into existence.
Premier League chief Richard Scudamore admits that they are not happy with UEFA's Financial Fair Play rules, but admits there is little they can do about them.
England Under-21 manager Gareth Southgate believes under-fire Premier League bosses should give young players a chance.