Puma United Kingdom Limited ("Promoter") and British Sky Broadcasting Group plc ("Sky")
1. This Promotion is open to all UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of age. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky group company, the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this Promotion, all you need to do is email a photograph(s) which you have taken about football with an accompanying text which you have written of no more than 10 words which epitomises your love of football to email@example.com ("Entry"). You may submit up to 10 photographs per Entry and no more than 1 Entry per household.
3. You must obtain the written consent of any identifiable individuals appearing in your Entry for your use of their image for the purposes of this Promotion. If any such individuals are under 18 you must also obtain the written consent of their parent or legal guardian. You must also ensure that you have the necessary approvals to use any third party intellectual property rights (such as trade marks and copyrights) in connection with your Entry.
4. All Entries must be in accordance with good taste and decency and not contain anything which may cause offence or bring the Promoter or Sky into disrepute. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry which, in the Promoter's sole opinion: (a) is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others; or (b) constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise is contrary to the law or infringes the rights of any third party; or (c) is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or malicious software or harmful data).
5. This Promotion opens on 17th February 2010 and the closing date by which all Entries must be received is 23.59 on 9 May 2010 Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified.
6. You hereby acknowledge that all Entries received may be published on any website hosted or controlled by Sky Sports and/or the Promoter in connection with this Promotion and may be broadcast on any Sky channel.
7. The prize for the winning Entries are for them to be used in a television and/or online advert for the Promoter in such form or format as the Promoter may determine ("Prize").
8. The winners will be selected by the Promoter within 7 days of the closing date. The winning Entries will be those entries which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, best epitomise the love of football. The winners will be notified by email by 16th May 2010.
9. You hereby grant the Promoter and Sky a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable licence to use any photographs and text and any other material submitted as part of your Entry for any purpose, including but not limited to any advertising campaign run by the Promoter in any media (including but not limited to television and/or the internet) and in any territory throughout the world. The Promoter may make such modifications to the winning entry as it considers necessary in its sole discretion.
10. You warrant and agree that you have all necessary intellectual property rights in your Entry and all consents required in order for Sky and/or the Promoter to use your Entry in connection with this Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive all and any moral rights which you have in any photograph or text submitted with your Entry and warrant that any moral rights owned by any third party in any such photograph or text have been so waived.
11. The Promoter may require evidence of consents and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, no fees or payments will be payable to the winner in connection with any use of the winning entry by the Promoter or Sky.
13. Neither the Promoter nor Sky accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your Entry email. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from their negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, Sky and their associated companies and agents exclude all and any losses, damages, costs and other liabilities arising from the performance or non-performance by the Promoter and/or Sky of their obligations under these terms and conditions, including but not limited to any losses, damages, costs and other liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the Prize beyond the Promoter's control.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible Entries or Entries which do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Details of the prize winners' first names and counties will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
17. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. Without prejudice to clause 9 above, you agree to allow the Promoter and Sky to use your name and likeness (and the name and likeness of any other person featured in your Entry), and you warrant that all other persons featured in your Entry have agreed to allow Sky and the Promoter to use their name and likeness, for advertising and publicity purposes without remuneration.
18. In addition to the use specified above, Sky and the Promoter will use each Entrant's personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
19. By submitting your Entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: PUMA United Kingdom Limited, Challenge Court, Barnett Wood Lane, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7LW.