Francis Cummins: Richard Lamb's Bradford Bulls takeover not done yet
Bradford Bulls will remain in administration until next week, according to head coach Francis Cummins.
Last Updated: 21/03/14 3:50pm
A proposed takeover by businessman Richard Lamb's consortium is expected to go through, but the deal has not been completed.
And that means Sunday's Super League trip to Hull KR will be the sixth Bulls fixture played since they were placed in the hands of administrators.
Cummins has already lost Jarrod Sammut, Garreth Carvell and Nick Scruton to rival clubs as a result of the Bulls' problems.
He said: "We were hoping for the end of this week but it's probably looking more like the start of next week now - that's the only word I've had.
"I had a good meeting with the administrator last week but I'm not in regular contact with him because that's not my job to be.
"My job is to prepare the rugby league team and I liaise with the likes of (chief executive) Robbie Hunter-Paul, who tells me what's going on."
Prospective new owner Lamb renewed his interest in buying the club after a consortium comprised of the former directors withdrew its bid last month in protest at a points deduction imposed by the Rugby Football League.
Mandy Koukash, wife of Salford owner Marwan, this week admitted defeat in her own bid to buy the Bulls but said she would consider working with the new owner.
That six-point penalty, meanwhile, means Bradford are bottom of the table on minus-two points.