Amlin Challenge Cup: Bath make it four wins from four at Calvisano
Last Updated: 15/12/12 3:49pm
Horacio Agulla: Hat-trick for Bath
Bath made it four bonus-point wins out of four in this season's Amlin Challenge Cup with a 39-5 thumping of Calvisano at Peroni Stadium.
The Aviva Premiership side ran in seven tries, of which winger Horacio Agulla claimed three, and remain on course to top Pool 4.
Flanker Simon Taylor set Bath on their way after just two minutes before a quickfire double from Argentina wing Agulla put the visitors in total command.
A converted Tom Biggs score gave Bath the bonus-point and saw their lead extended to 24-0 at half-time.
Full-back Jack Cuthbert added try number five on 45 minutes and substitute Mark McMillan crossed soon after.
A late Luigi Ferraro consolation gave the home supporters a rare moment of cheer, however Bath, and Agulla had the final say.
Heineken Cup Round 4
John Mitchell admitted Sale had not been good enough after they slumped to a 62-0 Heineken Cup defeat at Toulon.
Saracens boss Mark McCall paid tribute to his side after they claimed a crucial 19-13 Heineken Cup victory over Munster.
Saracens moved to the top of Heineken Cup Pool 1 after battling to a 19-13 victory over Munster at Vicarage Road.
- Townsend frustrated again
- Bowe a doubt for Six Nations
- Mallinder: Victory deserved
- Win keeps Saints alive
- Montpellier keep pressure on
- Schmidt: We need a miracle
- Baxter turns focus to league
- Chiefs repel Scarlets comeback
- Ospreys: Great for Welsh rugby
- Clermont claim Leinster scalp
- Cockerill: We got out of jail
- Leicester grab late win
- Conditions frustrate Elwood
- Bradley rues hesitant display
- Biarritz back to winning ways
- Racing grind down Edinburgh