Heineken Cup Pool 3: Zebre v Saracens match preview
Last Updated: 06/12/13 5:50pm
Centre Duncan Taylor has been recalled by Saracens for Saturday's Heineken Cup trip to Zebre.
Wingers Chris Ashton and David Strettle start alongside Alex Goode in the Saracens back three at Stade XXV Aprile, whilst Charlie Hodgson plays at fly-half.
Neil de Kock starts his 27th Heineken Cup game for the club at scrum-half, with Richard Wigglesworth deputising on the bench.
In the pack, James Johnston starts his first Heineken Cup game for the club at loosehead, alongside Schalk Brits and Richard Barrington.
George Kruis partners captain Steve Borthwick in the second-row, with Kelly Brown and Billy Vunipola returning to the side in the place of Jackson Wray and the injured Will Fraser - they partner Ernst Joubert, who starts at number eight.
Meanwhile, there are three changes to the Zebre starting XV that fell to defeat against Ulster in the Pro12 last time out.
Alberto Chillon replaces ex-All Black Brendon Leonard at scrum-half, while veteran loosehead Salvatore Perugini comes into the front row in place of Matias Aguero.
The other switch comes on the tighthead side of the scrum, with Dave Ryan dropping out of the squad for Luciano Leibson.
Giulio Toniolatti, Luca Redolfini, Andrea De Marchi and Michael van Vuren are all new names on the replacements bench
Zebre: 15 Palazzani, 14 Sarto, 13 Ratuvou, 12 Garcia, 11 Venditti, 10 Iannone, 9 Chillon, 8 Vunisa, 7 Catiina, 6 Bergamasco, 5 Bortolami (c), 4 Geledenhuys, 3 Leibson, 2 D'Apice, 1 Perugini
Replacements: 16 Manici, 17 De Marchi, 18 Redolfini, 19 Van Vuren, 20 Caffini, 21 Orquera, 22 Quartaroli, 23 Toniolatti
Saracens: 15 Goode, 14 Ashton, 13 Wyles, 12 Taylor, 11 Strettle, 10 Hodgson, 9 De Kock, 8 Joubert, 7 Brown, 6 Vunipola, 5 Kruis, 4 Borthwick (c), 3 Johnston, 2 Brits, 1 Barrington
Replacements: 16 George, 17 Saunders, 18 Stevens, 19 Sheriff, 20 Wray, 21 Wigglesworth, 22 Farrell, 23 Bosch
Heineken Cup Week 3 2013/14
Click here for bite-sized chunks of expert analysis from Round Four of rugby's top club competition.
Click here for bite-sized chunks of expert analysis from Round Three of rugby's top club competition.
Northampton flanker Tom Wood has apologised to the club's supporters following the 40-7 defeat to Leinster.
- Lam: Connacht belief the key
- Toulouse stunned by Connacht
- Leicester down Montpellier
- Penney warning over return
- Davies lauds May after try
- Gloucester beat Edinburgh
- Munster maul poor Perpignan
- Anscombe - No complacency
- Easter: Quins back on track
- Mallinder 'embarrassed'
- McCall delighted with Sarries
- Ulster crush Treviso
- Saints hit for six by Leinster
- Easterby finds some positives
- Toulon - Wilkinson no robot
- Late bonus for Clermont
- Five-try stroll for Saracens
- Toulon grind down Chiefs
- Rees: We're out of it now
- Davies revels in Blues win
- Blues win Heineken thriller
- Castres edge past Ospreys
- Leicester v Montpellier: Teams
- Toulouse v Connacht: Teams
- Clermont v Scarlets: Teams