Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
- Clermont Auvergne
- Racing Metro
- Stade Francais
- La Rochelle
South Africa captain Jean de Villiers may be out of action for eight months and is a doubt for next year's World Cup.
South Africa's Jean de Villiers is set for an extended spell on the sidelines after dislocating his knee against Wales.
England seized the psychological advantage ahead of next year's Rugby World Cup with a 26-17 triumph over Australia.
Australia captain Michael Hooper admitted the Wallabies had no answer for England’s pack as they slipped to a 26-17 defeat.
Wales ended their 15 year wait for victory against South Africa with a 12-6 triumph over the Springboks on Saturday.
Australia have recalled winger Rob Horne and flanker Sean McMahon for Saturday's QBE International against England.
- Springboks make five changes
- Australia lose Kuridrani
- Centurion McCaw 'pretty proud'
- All Blacks crush Wales hopes
- Injured Springboks ruled out
- Retallick world player of year
- Springbok great Botha retires
- Sky Live: Ireland v Australia
- Sky Live: France v Argentina
- Wales v New Zealand: Teams
- Sky Live: Italy v South Africa
- Captaincy milestone for McCaw
- Biggar: Time to end wait
- Speight handed Australia start
- Nyakane handed first SA start
- Beale's return 'welcomed'
- Vito to miss Wales game
- Beale to join Australia squad
The Rugby Championship Round-up
- Australian Rugby Union warns David Pocock about his conduct following arrest at protest
- England v Australia: Hosts edge out Wallabies at Twickenham
- Richie McCaw 'pretty proud' to complete 100 Tests as New Zealand captain with Wales win
- Wales v New Zealand: All Blacks come back to blaze ahead in late victory
Rupert Cox shares his highlights from the week's rugby action in his round-up blog...
Toulon's Leigh Halfpenny features for Wales on Friday night, but there is no place in the England team for club team-mate and European Player of the Year Steffon Armitage, due to England's selection policy.
We take a look at Stuart Lancaster's injury concerns ahead of England's Six Nations opener with Wales and beyond.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com