Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
- Clermont Auvergne
- Racing Metro
- Stade Francais
- La Rochelle
Mike Brown has paid tribute to France for the part they played in Saturday’s incredible finish to the Six Nations.
Sean O'Brien is already targeting Irish success on the World Cup stage after learning valuable lessons in the Six Nations.
England beat France 55-35 but fell agonisingly short of wrestling the Six Nations Championship away from Ireland.
Ireland have won the RBS Six Nations trophy after a 40-10 win over Scotland put them top of the table.
Wales produced a superb second half display to beat Italy 61-20 at Stadio Olimpico on Saturday.
Head coach Stuart Lancaster said he had “never seen such a courageous” performance after his England team beat France.
- England v France: Teams
- O'Connell ready for tough test
- Forward battle key for Rowntree
- Williams cool for big finale
- Twickenham fires up Hartley
- Payne's Six Nations preview
- Dusautoir ready to play spoiler
- England start for Parling
- Plisson drafted in by France
- More questions than answers
- Lancaster: Crowd can play part
- Scotland make two changes
- Fitzgerald and Healy to start
- Parisse misses Wales encounter
- Same again for Ireland Women
- Hamilton seeks late flourish
- Trophy snub stirring Wales
- Lancaster ponders changes
Six Nations Round-up
Wales winger George North makes a return to the team for his side's Six Nations clash with France in one of four changes to Warren Gatland’s side.
Sky Sports rugby presenter Alex Payne thinks a big win for England over Italy will be crucial to their chances of winning the Six Nations.
Worcester coach Dean Ryan is delighted that England have stuck with Jonathan Joseph in the centre against Italy.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com