Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
- Clermont Auvergne
- Racing Metro
- Stade Francais
- La Rochelle
England's resilience during the autumn has proved they have the spirit to shine at the World Cup, says Chris Robshaw.
Dewi Morris says that Stuart Lancaster needs to give certain players a run in England’s backline for the Six Nations.
Stuart Lancaster says Sam Burgess could get his first taste of international rugby union with England's Saxons side.
Rhys Webb hopes that Wales will ‘come out firing’ in the Six Nations after a confidence boosting win over South Africa.
England lock Dave Attwood doesn’t care if his side are branded "the most boring team in the world" as long as they win.
England seized the psychological advantage ahead of next year's Rugby World Cup with a 26-17 triumph over Australia.
- Wales end Springbok drought
- Lancaster delights in triumph
- Wood promises England backlash
- Farrell backs Twelvetrees
- Hughes tribute at Twickenham
- Twelvetrees in for Farrell
- Twelvetrees relishing chance
- Robshaw: Aussie game pivotal
- Ireland mourns Jack Kyle
- Alphonsi backs Ford to perform
- Rowntree wary of Wallabies
- Cuthbert hopeful of ending run
- Wilson targets Australia scalp
- England call up Waldrom
- Ireland to play Barbarians
- Lancaster: Improvement needed
- Lancaster: Ford deserves start
- Moody: Eastmond still main man
Will Greenwood talks about Racing Metro signing Dan Carter and why scrapping the salary cap could hurt the Premiership.
Six Nations Round-up
- RFU chief says door still open for Toulon flanker Steffon Armitage
- Danny Care targets place in England World Cup squad
- French Top 14: Aussie Ashley-Cooper signs for Bordeaux-Begles
- France coach Philippe Saint-Andre worried by defeat to Argentina
- Paul O'Connell believes that Ireland have the potential to lift the 2015 World Cup
- PRO12: Devin Toner signs new two-year contract with Leinster
- World Cup: Wales face Ireland and Italy as part of their preparations for tournament
- Autumn Internationals: Springboks prove too strong for Italy
- Guinness PRO12: Stuart Hogg, Lee Jones sign new Glasgow Warriors deals
- Rugby Union: Scotland captain Greig Laidlaw urges caution after win over Tonga
- Uncapped Newport Gwent Dragons centre Tyler Morgan signs WRU dual deal
- Jonathan Davies: Winning Six Nations would be great, but the World Cup is the real draw card
Rupert Cox shares his highlights from the week's rugby action in his round-up blog...
Ireland will attempt to extend their winning streak to seven games when they face Australia at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday.
What is the first topic of conversation that springs to mind as you prepare to sit down with the England captain? Coffee, of course. It’s not every day you speak to a connoisseur and Chris Robshaw certainly falls into that category when it comes to coffee; he knows a bit about wine too, you know.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com