Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
- Clermont Auvergne
- Racing Metro
- Stade Francais
- La Rochelle
Players' chief Damian Hopley is concerned England's players will not be in top condition for next year's World Cup.
England will hold a two-week training camp in Colorado next July as part of their preparations for the 2015 World Cup.
Leicester head coach Richard Cockerill fears captain Ed Slater may miss the entire season having undergone knee surgery.
RFU chief executive Ian Ritchie refuses to excuse England's performance on their summer tour to New Zealand.
Johnny Sexton faces a race against time to be fit for Ireland's autumn international Test series after breaking his jaw.
England coach Stuart Lancaster will be without Dan Cole and Mako Vunipola for this autumn's QBE Internationals.
- Anscombe in Wales frame
- Easterby joins Ireland staff
- Tindall retires from rugby
- France want Armitage call-up
- Bracken hails retiring Tindall
- Scotland Sevens call for Hogg
- Injured Williams returns home
- Cotter defends Scotland trip
- Springboks stun sorry Scotland
- Cotter finds positives in loss
- South Africa v Scotland: Teams
- Ashe to make Scotland debut
- Wales star hurt in Singapore
- Parks retires from rugby
- Holmes relishing Boks test
- Lancaster calls for response
- Gatland: We're getting there
- Lancaster looks to the autumn
A Matt Giteau-inspired Toulon should win the Top 14 with some attractive rugby, says Dewi Morris.
Six Nations Round-up
- Women's Rugby World Cup: England win title after beating Canada
- Women's Rugby World Cup: England star Maggie Alphonsi set to make decision on future
- Women's Rugby World Cup: Wales suffer heavy defeat to France, Ireland beat the USA
- France and Clermont players Benjamin Kayser, Julien Pierre and Aurelien Rougerie attacked with machetes
- Women's Rugby World Cup: Ireland v England preview
- Women's Rugby World Cup: Ireland beat Kazakhstan to reach semis
A Test series victory may have slipped through the hands of England at the Forsyth Barr Stadium on Saturday as New Zealand regained the Hillary Shield, but the tourists remain wholeheartedly focused on ending the tour on a high, insists Marland Yarde.
Joe Launchbury arrived in London from Paris on Sunday afternoon and was thrust into the heart of the England camp on Monday, ready to board yet another plane to New Zealand for the summer tour.
Jonny Wilkinson and his metronomic kicking ability are globally renowned, but the curtain will finally come down on the World Cup-winning fly-half’s career at the conclusion of the season.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com