Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
Cardiff Blues signing Gareth Anscombe is targeting a place in the Wales team.
Former captain Simon Easterby has been confirmed as Ireland’s new forwards coach.
Former England centre Mike Tindall has announced his retirement from competitive rugby.
Kyran Bracken has paid tribute to the professionalism and longevity of fellow World Cup winner Mike Tindall.
Scotland have added British and Irish Lion Stuart Hogg to their Sevens squad for this month’s Commonwealth Games.
Cardiff Blues and Wales centre Owen Williams has returned home to Wales after suffering a serious neck injury.
- Cotter defends Scotland trip
- Springboks stun sorry Scotland
- Cotter finds positives in loss
- South Africa v Scotland: Teams
- Ashe to make Scotland debut
- Wales star hurt in Singapore
- Parks retires from rugby
- Holmes relishing Boks test
- Lancaster calls for response
- Gatland: We're getting there
- Lancaster looks to the autumn
- Wales lock Evans joins Bristol
- Gatland: No issue with Walsh
- Weir kicks Scotland to victory
- Late heartbreak for Wales
- Alun Wyn impresses Howley
- England defend Junior title
- New Zealand v England: Teams
Six Nations Round-up
- Women's Rugby World Cup: England win title after beating Canada
- Women's Rugby World Cup: England star Maggie Alphonsi set to make decision on future
- Women's Rugby World Cup: Wales suffer heavy defeat to France, Ireland beat the USA
- France and Clermont players Benjamin Kayser, Julien Pierre and Aurelien Rougerie attacked with machetes
- Women's Rugby World Cup: Ireland v England preview
- Women's Rugby World Cup: Ireland beat Kazakhstan to reach semis
A Test series victory may have slipped through the hands of England at the Forsyth Barr Stadium on Saturday as New Zealand regained the Hillary Shield, but the tourists remain wholeheartedly focused on ending the tour on a high, insists Marland Yarde.
Joe Launchbury arrived in London from Paris on Sunday afternoon and was thrust into the heart of the England camp on Monday, ready to board yet another plane to New Zealand for the summer tour.
Jonny Wilkinson and his metronomic kicking ability are globally renowned, but the curtain will finally come down on the World Cup-winning fly-half’s career at the conclusion of the season.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com