Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
- Clermont Auvergne
- Racing Metro
- Stade Francais
- La Rochelle
Winger Jonny May scored two tries as England ended their five-game losing run with a 28-9 win over Samoa at Twickenham.
New Zealand produced a barnstorming late finish to crush Wales’ hopes of a famous win as the world champions ran out 34-16 winners.
Ireland completed their first autumn Test series clean sweep since 2006 with a 26-23 victory over Australia.
Warren Gatland insisted Wales can eventually prevail against the southern hemisphere sides after once again coming up just short against New Zealand.
Scotland rounded of their international year by running in five tries in a 37-12 win over Tonga on Kilmarnock's Rugby Park plastic pitch.
England captain Chris Robshaw paid tribute to Samoa after the hard-fought 28-9 victory at Twickenham.
- Sky Live: England v Samoa
- Heaslip: Ireland can be proud
- Cotter preparing for 2015
- Greenwood: A must-win game
- Springboks battle past Italy
- Sky Live: Ireland v Australia
- Wales v New Zealand: Teams
- Scotland v Tonga: Teams
- Sky Live: France v Argentina
- Sky Live: Italy v South Africa
- Biggar: Time to end wait
- Youngs reignited for England
- Lancaster wary of Samoa threat
- Schmidt backs Henry to return
- Four changes for Scotland
- Lancaster: No favouritism
- Ford among six England changes
- No panic, insists Robshaw
England were narrowly beaten by South Africa but it was a gulf in terms of the two management teams, says Stuart Barnes.
Six Nations Round-up
- QBE Internationals: England see off Samoa for much-needed win
- QBE Internationals: Chris Robshaw praises Samoa after England win
- France v Argentina: Four drop-goals for Pumas as they upset hosts at Stade de France
- Autumn Internationals: France take on Argentina at the Stade de France in Paris
- Autumn Internationals: Ireland hold off Australia in a thriller
- Autumn Internationals: Jamie Heaslip reflects on Ireland's defeat of Australia
- Autumn Internationals: Springboks prove too strong for Italy
- Autumn International: Italy host South Africa at the Stadio Euganeo
- Autumn Internationals: Scotland score five tries to beat Tonga at Kilmarnock's Rugby Park
- Autumn Internationals: Scotland boss Vern Cotter wants Scotland to prepare for 2015
- Wales v New Zealand: All Blacks come back to blaze ahead in late victory
- Wales v New Zealand: Warren Gatland says Wales can beat southern hemisphere sides
A Test series victory may have slipped through the hands of England at the Forsyth Barr Stadium on Saturday as New Zealand regained the Hillary Shield, but the tourists remain wholeheartedly focused on ending the tour on a high, insists Marland Yarde.
Joe Launchbury arrived in London from Paris on Sunday afternoon and was thrust into the heart of the England camp on Monday, ready to board yet another plane to New Zealand for the summer tour.
Jonny Wilkinson and his metronomic kicking ability are globally renowned, but the curtain will finally come down on the World Cup-winning fly-half’s career at the conclusion of the season.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com