Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
- Clermont Auvergne
- Racing Metro
- Stade Francais
- La Rochelle
Wasps No 8 Ashley Johnson has been cited for an alleged dangerous tackle on Leinster wing Dave Kearney.
Watch our recap of the five most memorable moments from the final weekend of pool matches in the European Rugby Champions Cup.
Mike Ford hailed his side for becoming the first team in the European Cup to lose its first two group games and qualify.
Racing Metro Paris booked a Champions Cup quarter-final with a resounding 32-8 win over Northampton Saints.
Toulouse crashed out of the European Champions Cup after they suffered a stunning 27-26 defeat at Montpellier.
Aviva Premiership quartet Wasps, Bath, Northampton and Saracens all face daunting away trips in the Champions Cup.
- Nine-try Munster thrash Sale
- Toulon cruise past Scarlets
- Quins put Castres to the sword
- Home draw delights Laporte
- Cockerill: Best side won
- Cave inspires Ulster triumph
- Ospreys stunned by Treviso
- Mallinder rues Racing blow
- Ireland hit with double blow
- O'Shea finds strength in pain
- Leinster through, Wasps wait
- Clermont v Saracens: Teams
- Sky Live: Munster v Sale
- Live European rugby
- Brilliant Bath stun Toulouse
- Saints win to stay alive
- Racing set up Saints finale
- Ford: Victory 'a bit special'
George Ford only has himself to blame if he doesn't take this Six Nations opportunity, says Sky Sports' Dewi Morris.
Jonathan Davies talks about the Wales squad and his team's winner-takes-all clash with Saracens this weekend.
Rupert Cox shares his highlights from the week's rugby action in his round-up blog...
The concentrated strength of talent in the Irish squad is a credit to the work Joe Schmidt has done for Ireland, says Paul Wallace.
Sky Sports will bring you the best of European rugby action from a crucial final round of pool fixtures as we broadcast six live games.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com