- Fixtures & Results
- Live on Sky
- Score Centre
- Boots 'N' All
- Sky Bet
Select a team
|Home team||Score||Away Team|
||42 - 28||
- Tetleys Challenge Cup
- Fourth Round
- 19th Apr 2013
- KO 20:00
- Att: 1,965
Challenge Cup fourth round preview: Widnes Vikings v Doncaster
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Trio through to fifth round
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Golden afternoon for Salford
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
Widnes coach Denis Betts has warned against complacency ahead of Friday's Tetley's Challenge Cup fourth round clash with Doncaster.
The Super League Vikings go into the clash as favourites to beat the Championship outfit but Betts believes their opponents will be well up for the challenge.
Betts, a member of the Wigan team that dominated the competition in the late Eighties and early Nineties, told his club's official website: "A cup run is something that invigorates the town and invigorates the club but you wouldn't dismiss any side in the Championship.
"I've coached there and I know what it's like. It's a very tough environment and a tough competition and Doncaster will turn up here wanting to play and wanting to win."
"They won't be coming here thinking they're just going to make the numbers up, they're obviously coming here to compete. They'll have some big lads and quality players and in Paul Cooke, they've got a decent organiser.
"It's going to be a good game of rugby league and it's certainly not going to be easy. We saw that at the beginning of the year when we played Workington."
Doncaster beat South Wales Scorpions 52-22 to set up the clash and Vikings skipper Jon Clarke, who was part of the victorious Warrington team who lifted the trophy in 2010, also believes Widnes cannot underestimate their opponents.
"It's a game we'll be taking extremely seriously and it will be Doncaster's 'Cup Final' in many ways. To come to Widnes, a Super League team, with the mindset that they're going to turn us over, means we'll have to work our hardest to get through to round five," he told the club's websites.
"Every single game is a challenge in rugby league, and you have got to be respectful of your opponents, wherever they are in the league structure."
Widnes squad: Ah Van, Briscoe, Brown, Clarke, Flynn, Gerrard, Gore, Isa, Joseph, Kavanagh, Lawton, Leuluai, Mellor, O'Carroll, Owens, Phelps, Pickersgill, White, Winterstein.
|Click here for more betting|
|Tetleys Challenge Cup|
|Saturday 23rd August|
|15:00||Castleford vs Leeds|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Stevo with skysports.com