- Fixtures & Results
- Live on Sky
- Score Centre
- Boots 'N' All
- Sky Bet
Select a team
Tetley's Challenge Cup: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers preview
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Trio through to fifth round
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Golden afternoon for Salford
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
Castleford welcome back Justin Carney on Friday night as they look to topple Yorkshire rivals Leeds in the fourth round of the Tetley's Challenge Cup.
Winger Carney has served a two-match suspension and looks set to return to the Tigers' team for the clash at Headingley.
Caretaker coach Danny Orr could also have Lee Gilmour available while James Clare is included in a 19-man squad after a try-scoring display in the 28=26 triumph over Widnes last time out.
"We came through the Widnes game OK; we're actually a touch healthier in terms of numbers this week as we also welcome back Justin Carney from suspension.
"Some of our young players were given an opportunity against Widnes and they performed really well so they will be given another chance to impress against Leeds Rhinos."
The victory over the Vikings gave Castleford just their second success over the season so far - the other came against the Rhinos back in February.
Leeds, meanwhile, have Brett Delaney available again after the Australian second rower was sidelined for their last two matches.
Teenager Liam Sutcliffe retains his place in the party but forward Ryan Bailey is still suspended and winger Joe Vickery is ruled out through injury.
Leeds: Hardaker, Watkins, Moon, Hall, McGuire, Burrow, Leuluai, McShane, Peacock, Jones-Buchanan, Ablett, Sinfield, Ward, Delaney, Kirke, Clarkson, Achurch, Singleton, Sutcliffe
Castleford: Owen, Carney, Shenton, Chase, Ellis, Walker, Clark, Huby, Gilmour, Hauraki, Milner, Massey, Holmes, Thompson, Tansey, Clare, Martin, Mason, Boyle
|Click here for more betting|