Select a team
Challenge Cup match preview: Workington v Widnes
- Away ties for Rhinos and Wigan
- Smith a major doubt for Wigan
- Peacock: Leeds can end wait
- Ellis reveals Wembley dream
- Frayssinous praises Dragons
- Betts pleased to be through
- Smith praises Briers display
- Wigan target Wembley double
- Wardle defended by Anderson
- Hull FC v Wildcats: Teams
- Wolves v Reds: Teams
- Broncos v Bulls: Teams
- Rovers v Warriors: Teams
- Giants v Rhinos: Teams
- Eagles too strong for Halifax
- Ellis makes Airlie Birds soar
- Briers back in Wolves romp
- Successful raid for Vikings
- Wigan breeze past Rovers
- This time Dragons slay Knights
- Broncos send Bulls packing
- Giants hunt down Rhinos
Workington will be looking to cause a shock when they host Super League outfit Widnes in the Challenge Cup fifth-round at Derwent Park.
Town, who sit half-way in Championship One have 31-year-old winger Mark Calderwood back in the side after he recovered from a knee injury.
Meanwhile, the Vikings, who ended their 16-match losing streak against local rivals St Helens last time out have Alex Brown back in their squad.
Vikings assistant coach Mick Cassidy says the side are looking forward to the trip to West Cumbria.
"The victory against St. Helens last Friday has given us plenty of confidence leading into this weekend's match," Cassidy said
"Like ourselves, Workington will be just as keen to go through to the next round and will be going all out to win.
"We've watched a couple of their games, in particular the last round of the Challenge Cup where they played Whitehaven in a local derby and it's clear to see that they are a very strong side.
"They're also at home where they've got a big following and we know that it's going to be a tough encounter up-there."
Workington 19-man squad: Carter, Miller, Mossop, Morris, Calderwood, Coyle, Forber, Dowes, Mattinson, Thackray, Stack, Lupton, Coward, Olstrum, Shackley, Robinson, Patrick, Phillips, Connor
Vikings 19-man squad: Allen, Brown, Clarke, Craven, Dean, Flynn, Gore, Hock, Joseph, Kavanagh, Lawton, Marsh, Mellor, O'Carroll, Owens, Phelps, Pickersgill, Winterstein, White.
|Click here for more betting|