- Fixtures & Results
- Live on Sky
- Score Centre
- Boots 'N' All
- Sky Bet
Select a team
Tetley's Challenge Cup preview: Keighley Cougars v Warrington Wolves
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Trio through to fifth round
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Golden afternoon for Salford
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
Warrington head of coaching and rugby Tony Smith is not under-estimating Keighley Cougars ahead of Sunday's 'dangerous' Tetley's Challenge Cup fourth round clash.
In a twist of fate, it is the third successive year the two sides have met at this stage of the competition.
While the Championship outfit have lost all of their previous 10 cup meetings with the Super League side, including a 18-44 reverse at Cougar Park last term, Smith is taking nothing for granted.
He told his club's official website: "The challenges of going to Keighley and their ground and changing rooms are different and we look forward to going there having experienced it before and knowing a little bit more than we did last time.
"They are dangerous games; teams from the lower division grow a leg or two with nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain. We are well aware of that and have some game-time footage of Keighley.
"We will do our homework as we always do. We won't be as familiar with the players as we are of Super League teams, there is still a bit of the unknown quantity."
Wolves Squad: Atkins, Bridge, Carvell, Cooper, Currie, Harrison, Higham, Hill, Hodgson, McCarthy, J Monaghan, M Monaghan, Myler, O'Brien, C Riley, G Riley, Waterhouse, Williams, Wood.
|Click here for more betting|