- Fixtures & Results
- Live on Sky
- Score Centre
- Boots 'N' All
- Sky Bet
Select a team
Tetley's Challenge Cup match preview: Hull KR v St Helens
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Trio through to fifth round
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Golden afternoon for Salford
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
Hull KR welcome St Helens to New Craven Park on Saturday for an all-Super League Challenge Cup showdown with a place in the fifth round up for grabs.
Rovers are boosted by the return of stand-off Travis Burns who is able to take his place in coach Craig Sandercock's 19-man squad following a three-week absence.
Greg Eden retains his place in the match-day squad after running in two tries for the Robins despite losing 50-30 to Huddersfield Giants in the Super League last weekend.
Meanwhile Saints coach Nathan Brown makes two changes to his squad as they travel across the Pennines; experienced duo Ade Gardener and Tony Puletua are welcome returnees.
Saturday's fixture sees the two sides meet for a fourth time in eight seasons in the Challenge Cup.
Hull have not beaten Saints in Challenge Cup rugby since 1985 when they triumphed 8-3 in a first-round clash. However, the hosts were victorious when the sides met earlier this month in Super League, the Robins securing a 22-14 win.
"We have learnt a fair bit about ourselves over the last two games. Last time we faced Hull KR it was a close contest," Brown said.
"We got penalised and spent a lot of time on try line so we know we can do well and improve."
Hull KR:Beaumont, Burns, Carlile, Caro, Cox, Dobson, Eden, Green, Griffin, Hall, Hodgson, Hodgson, Lovegrove, Mika, Paea, Paterson, Salter, Walker, Welham
St. Helens:Ashe, Clough, Forster, Gardner, Greenwood, Hohaia, Howarth, Jones, Laffranchi, Makinson, McCarthy-Scarsbrook, Meli, Percival, Puletua, Soliola, Turner, Walmsley, Wellens, Wilkin
|Click here for more betting|
|Tetleys Challenge Cup|
|Sunday 8th June|
|Bradford 10 - 46 Warrington|
|Saturday 7th June|
|Wigan 4 - 16 Castleford|
|Friday 6th June|
|Leeds 25 - 12 Leigh|
|Thursday 5th June|
|Widnes 56 - 6 Keighley|
|Sunday 27th April|
|Castleford 60 - 16 Sheffield|
|Wigan 52 - 8 Hunslet|
|Warrington 68 - 0 Doncaster|
|Salford 20 - 30 Widnes|
|Leigh 26 - 16 Featherstone|
|Bradford 33 - 20 Catalan Dragons|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Stevo with skysports.com