Select a team
Paul Anderson says Batley gave his Huddersfield side a stern test
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Cummins praises newcomers
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Trio through to fifth round
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Dragons too hot for Hunslet
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Golden afternoon for Salford
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
Huddersfield coach Paul Anderson admitted his relief after their narrow fourth round Challenge Cup win over Batley.
The Giants trailed 4-0 at the interval after Gareth Potts scored the only try of the first half with two minutes left on the clock.
But two quickfire tries in as many minutes from Shaun Lunt saw the Super League side safely into the hat for the fifth round.
Anderson said: "It's the Challenge Cup and that's what it's all about. We did not expect Batley to lie down and roll over. It was a good, old-fashioned Challenge Cup game.
"What Batley did was challenge us in many areas but we found a way to win.
"There were parts of the game I was disappointed with and we didn't get a flow going but I don't want to take anything away from Batley. They were excellent.
"It's all about Batley. They had no pressure and they have had a decent crowd and pushed a top two Super League club all the way."
Anderson praised Lunt who has now scored eight tries in seven matches: "Shaun is a good player and good players play well in big games."
Batley coach John Kear said: "I thought our players were magnificent. We can certainly defend and the most we have conceded this season is 18 points.
"This is what the Challenge Cup is all about. I can't fault Huddersfield because they were very respectful to us and played very well. Anybody who paid their £15 have had their money's worth."Tournament Winner 2013. Click here to bet.
|Tetleys Challenge Cup|
|Saturday 31st January|
|13:30||British Army vs Wath Brow Hornets|
|13:30||Nottingham Outlaws vs Blackbrook|
|13:30||Royal Air Force vs Siddal|
|13:30||Walney Central vs Hunslet Parkside|
|13:30||Featherstone Lions vs Queens|
|14:00||Loughborough Univ vs Hunslet Warriors|
|14:00||Oulton Raiders vs Scarborough Pirates|
|14:00||Normanton Knights vs Myton Warriors|
|14:00||Shaw Cross Sharks vs York Acorn|
|14:00||Widnes West Bank vs South West London|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Stevo with skysports.com