Select a team
|Home team||Score||Away Team|
||92 - 8||
- Tetleys Challenge Cup
- Fifth Round
- 12th May 2013
- KO 14:00
- Att: 3,105
Challenge Cup: Laurent Frayssinous praises Catalan Dragons after win over York City Knights
- Away ties for Rhinos and Wigan
- Smith a major doubt for Wigan
- Peacock: Leeds can end wait
- Ellis reveals Wembley dream
- Wardle defended by Anderson
- Betts pleased to be through
- Smith praises Briers display
- Wigan target Wembley double
- Hull FC v Wildcats: Teams
- Wolves v Reds: Teams
- Broncos v Bulls: Teams
- Workington v Widnes: Teams
- Rovers v Warriors: Teams
- Giants v Rhinos: Teams
- Eagles too strong for Halifax
- This time Dragons slay Knights
- Briers back in Wolves romp
- Successful raid for Vikings
- Wigan breeze past Rovers
- Ellis makes Airlie Birds soar
- Broncos send Bulls packing
- Giants hunt down Rhinos
Catalan Dragons coach Laurent Frayssinous praised his side's professional performance after the 92-8 hammering of York City Knights.
The home side had it all their own way in from the seventh minute of the Tetley's Challenge Cup fifth round tie after trailing to an early Tom Carr penalty for the Championship side.
"I'm very happy because we needed to bounce back today from our poor performance last week against Wakefield and we were very hard on the players this week," Frayssinous said.
"We told them that they had to respect the opposition no matter who we play and that we had to bounce back. I'm happy with the scoreboard but really happy with the performance.
Frayssinous paid particular tribute to back-rower Larroyer, adding: "The style of the Catalans is to play with vision and play where the space is, in the first half that was on our right side and Kevin was very successfulthere, however he has put in a lot of hard work and today he got his rewards."
York coach Gary Thornton said: "Although we didn't have the ball very often, I thought our performance when we did have it was pretty good. I was pleased with that, but defensively, they were far too strong for us.
"Some of the skill levels within the Catalans are absolutely fantastic and I was in awe of some of it."Challenge Cup. Click here to bet.