- Fixtures & Results
- Live on Sky
- Score Centre
- Boots 'N' All
- Sky Bet
Select a team
Challenge Cup: Relief for Denis Betts after Widnes defeat Workington
- Away ties for Rhinos and Wigan
- Smith a major doubt for Wigan
- Peacock: Leeds can end wait
- Ellis reveals Wembley dream
- Wardle defended by Anderson
- Wigan target Wembley double
- Smith praises Briers display
- Frayssinous praises Dragons
- Hull FC v Wildcats: Teams
- Wolves v Reds: Teams
- Broncos v Bulls: Teams
- Workington v Widnes: Teams
- Rovers v Warriors: Teams
- Giants v Rhinos: Teams
- Eagles too strong for Halifax
- This time Dragons slay Knights
- Briers back in Wolves romp
- Successful raid for Vikings
- Wigan breeze past Rovers
- Ellis makes Airlie Birds soar
- Broncos send Bulls packing
- Giants hunt down Rhinos
Widnes coach Denis Betts was a relieved man after his side beat Championship battlers Workington 36-0 to reach the Tetley's Challenge Cup quarter-finals.
Betts admitted the final scoreline did not tell the whole story as the Vikings were made to work hard for the win in stormy conditions at Derwent Park.
He said: "It was a real good tough, old-fashioned game of rugby league and they made life really difficult for us.
"Both sides showed lots of commitment in difficult conditions. I am delighted not to concede and we are looking forward to the next round now.
"But Gary should be really proud of his side, I thought they did very well."
Town boss Gary Charlton added: "We had a real dig and played for the full 80 minutes.
"But at the end of the day they just had a little too much class for us and we didn't take our chances."Challenge Cup. Click here to bet.