Select a team
Tetley's Challenge Cup fifth round: Keighley Cougars beat Swinton Lions to reach quarter-finals
- Wane: Win all that matters
- Smith boss hails Wolves duo
- Burrow: Rhinos can cope
- Koukash turns to Australia
- Rhinos v Saints: Teams
- Bulls v Dragons: Teams
- Warriors v Hawks: Teams
- Red Devils v Vikings: Teams
- Wolves v Doncaster: Teams
- Tigers v Eagles: Teams
- Five-star Rhinos beat Saints
- Centurions edge past Rovers
- Tigers maul helpless Eagles
- Bridge too far for Doncaster
- Bowen inspires Wigan victory
- Vikings too good for Salford
- Bulls comeback stuns Dragons
Keighley Cougars secured a Tetley's Challenge Cup quarter-final berth by beating Swinton Lions 33-20 at the Leigh Sports Village on Saturday.
The all-Championship fifth-round tie went the way of the visitors as Richie Barnett scored twice as well as a try from Daley Williams before Paul Handforth put a gloss on the victory with a drop goal late on.
Lions standoff Anthony Bowman crossed twice in the opening exchanges as the hosts raced to a 10-4 lead in Manchester.
Former Hull and Warrington winger Barnett also crossed the whitewash twice as the Cougars wrestled their back into contention.
Bowman completed his hat-trick on the hour as the Lions fought hard to retain their lead.
However, just three minutes later, Williams raced home a tie-clinching try for Keighley, who will discover their quarter-final fate on Sunday evening.
Former Ireland international standoff Handforth rounded off a fine afternoon for the Cougars when he slotted home a drop goal five minutes from time.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Stevo with skysports.com