Select a team
|Home team||Score||Away Team|
|62 - 6||
North Wales Crusaders
- Tetleys Challenge Cup
- Fourth Round
- 21st Apr 2013
- KO 13:00
- Att: 3,879
Challenge Cup: Rampant Hull crush North Wales Crusaders
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Trio through to fifth round
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Dragons too hot for Hunslet
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Golden afternoon for Salford
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
Hull cruised to a 62-6 victory over Crusaders at the KC Stadium in the Tetley's Challenge Cup fourth round, with full-back Jamie Shaul and centre Kirk Yeaman both scoring hat-tricks.
The Airlie Birds dominated the Championship One side, amassing 36 unanswered second-half points as Richard Horne weighed in with a brace of tries and Joe Westerman, Ben Crooks, Tom Lineham and James Cunningham also crossed for scores.
Crusaders' only try came courtesy of Christiaan Roets, converted by Tommy Johnson, but they had started the game impressively.
After surviving a couple of early scares that had the 200 or so travelling supporters on their feet, Hull opened the scoring on 13 minutes through Horne before Westerman powered over four minutes later.
Crooks soon made it 16-0 for the home side when he touched down Horne's neat grubber as Hull began to move clear.
But Roets then scored an impressive try for the Welsh side after he gathered Andy Moulsdale's kick to the corner, before Yeaman scored Hull's fourth in the 35th minute after a good piece of play from Westerman.
The centre snatched another score as the half-time siren approached before Hull unleashed their full power after the break, running in six unanswered tries.
Lineham powered over in the corner in the 53rd minute before Cunningham then crashed over from close range.
With a quarter of an hour remaining another neat pass from Heremaia sent Yeaman through the Crusaders defensive line, and the centre showed great awareness to pass back inside for Shaul to touch down.
Horne then scored a try in between two long-range Shaul efforts that completed his hat-trick, before Yeaman did the same in the last minute.
Sky Bet Odds:Click Here for Your Free Bet
|Tetleys Challenge Cup|
|Saturday 7th March|
|14:00||Elland vs Featherstone Lions|
|14:00||Wath Brow vs Newcastle Thunder|
|14:00||Oulton Raiders vs Normanton Knights|
|14:30||Leigh Miners Rangers vs West Hull|
|15:00||London Skolars vs Swinton|
|17:00||Kells vs Rochdale Hornets|
|Sunday 8th March|
|14:00||Barrow vs Keighley|
|14:00||South Wales vs York|
|14:30||North Wales Crusaders vs Widnes West Bank|
|14:30||Hemel Stags vs Oxford|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Stevo with skysports.com