Select a team
Challenge Cup: Warrington Wolves run riot at Cougar Park
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Trio through to fifth round
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Dragons too hot for Hunslet
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Golden afternoon for Salford
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
Ryan Atkins bagged four tries as holders Warrington cruised past Keighley with a 74-4 Challenge Cup fourth round win at Cougar Park.
The Super League side were dominant from the first whistle as Chris Riley and Rhys Williams also touched down a brace apiece, while Brett Hodgson kicked 11 goals before rounding off the try scoring.
The Cougars survived the first nine minutes before Riley opened the scoring when he broke the line and raced 70 metres, with Hodgson adding the extras.
Atkins took three defenders over the line with him from dummy half four minutes later and Trent Waterhouse powered over just to the left of the posts on 17 to give Hodgson a third simple kick.
Keighley stemmed the tide briefly before Atkins (28) went in for his second after a slick passing move and Richie Myler and Joel Monaghan combined to get Williams in just before the interval.
Williams was in again just two minutes after the restart with Waterhouse providing the break as the Wolves turned the screw in the second half.
Warerhouse was involved again to get Atkins away for a 30-metre hat-trick try and, after Myler (46) grabbed his second of the game, Atkins picked up a grubber and streaked 80 metres to the line for his fourth.
Riley and Gareth O'Brien both crossed in the following four minutes before Paul White scooped up a loose ball and waltzed through a static Wolves defence to get the Cougars on the board on 56.
The Cougars could not add the extras and they were breached again when Glenn Riley (59) bulldozed over from close range for a try on his debut.
Hodgson completed the scoring when he gave good support to Myler and Ben Currie in another slick Wolves move before they took their foot off the gas for the final 14 minutes.Contest The Final 2013. Click here to bet.
|Tetleys Challenge Cup|
|Saturday 7th March|
|14:00||Elland vs Featherstone Lions|
|14:00||Wath Brow vs Newcastle Thunder|
|14:00||Oulton Raiders vs Normanton Knights|
|14:30||Leigh Miners Rangers vs West Hull|
|15:00||London Skolars vs Swinton|
|17:00||Kells vs Rochdale Hornets|
|Sunday 8th March|
|14:00||Barrow vs Keighley|
|14:00||South Wales vs York|
|14:30||North Wales Crusaders vs Widnes West Bank|
|14:30||Hemel Stags vs Oxford|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Stevo with skysports.com