Select a team
|Home team||Score||Away Team|
Gloucestershire All Golds
|6 - 82||
- Tetleys Challenge Cup
- Fourth Round
- 21st Apr 2013
- KO 15:00
- Att: 553
Challenge Cup: Salford City Reds score 15 tries to beat Gloucestershire All Golds
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Trio through to fifth round
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Warriors waltz by Centurions
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Dragons too hot for Hunslet
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
Salford went at more than a point-a-minute rate as they thrashed Gloucestershire All Golds 82-6 in the Tetley's Challenge Cup.
Jon Ford grabbed a hat-trick of tries while Ashley Gibson and Will Hope both crossed twice to see the City Reds safely past the Championship One newcomers in the fourth round tie in Cheltenham.
Marc Sneyd managed the first of the Super League side's 15 tries and also slotted over 11 conversions, giving him an impressive personal haul of 26 points.
The All Golds at least grabbed managed a score of their own having gone unrewarded during a lively opening quarter that finished with the score at 6-0 in Salford's favour.
However, Gloucestershire's good work went unrewarded before Gibson and Jordan Walne hit them with a quick-fire double, the latter's effort coming straight after the hosts had put the kick-off out on the full.
The Reds then picked up the pace again and scored three times in the last five minutes of the half, Gibson completing his double before Jordan James and Niall Evalds also touched down.
They wasted little time in adding to their tally in the second half when Ford opened his account, though the All Golds responded with Jordan Rice powering his way over for a try that Matt Bradley converted.
Still, the respite was brief; Ford and Adam Walne added further Salford tries and then Jodie Broughton capped a fine bout of passing down the right to go in out wide.
Jacob Emmitt and Vic Mauro also added their names to a now lengthy scoresheet and after Ford completed his treble, George Tyson rounded out the scoring in the final minute.
Sky Bet Odds:Click Here for Your Free Bet
|Tetleys Challenge Cup|
|Saturday 31st January|
|13:30||British Army vs Wath Brow Hornets|
|13:30||Nottingham Outlaws vs Blackbrook|
|13:30||Royal Air Force vs Siddal|
|13:30||Walney Central vs Hunslet Parkside|
|13:30||Featherstone Lions vs Queens|
|14:00||Loughborough Univ vs Hunslet Warriors|
|14:00||Oulton Raiders vs Scarborough Pirates|
|14:00||Normanton Knights vs Myton Warriors|
|14:00||Hull Dockers vs Leigh Miners Rangers|
|14:00||Widnes West Bank vs South West London|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Stevo with skysports.com