- Fixtures & Results
- Live on Sky
- Score Centre
- Boots 'N' All
- Sky Bet
Select a team
Tetley's Challenge Cup: Leigh Centurions no match for Wigan
- Leeds up for Castleford clash
- Sandercock recalls cup magic
- Rea praises Broncos attitude
- Anderson credits Bulldogs
- Frayssinous singles out Bosc
- Hemel defence impresses Agar
- Smith: No rest for Warrington
- Trio through to fifth round
- Reds coach applauds debutants
- Rhinos v Tigers: Teams
- Hemel Stags v Wakefield: Teams
- Hull v Crusaders: Teams
- Keighley v Warrington: Teams
- Rochdale v Bradford: Teams
- Hull KR v St Helens: Teams
- Widnes v Doncaster: Teams
- Rhinos rally past Tigers
- Doncaster give Widnes a fright
- Wildcats tear Stags to shreds
- Airlie Birds soar into last 16
- Giants battle past Bulldogs
- Golden afternoon for Salford
- Rampaging Bulls rout Rochdale
- Ruthless Wolves rout Cougars
- Dragons too hot for Hunslet
Sam Tomkins scored four tries while Josh Charnley and Pat Richards both bagged hat-tricks in Wigan's 60-10 win over Leigh in the Tetley's Challenge Cup.
The in-form Warriors ran in 11 tries in total as they cruised past the brave Centurions and into the draw for the fifth round of the competition.
Leigh, however, did have their moments of success; they crossed twice themselves and might have even broken the deadlock in the opening minutes had Ryan Brierley not unfortunately slipped.
Although Leigh did force a goal-line drop out, their line was breached at the other end of the field after five minutes when Charnley went over out wide.
Richards was unable to add the conversion from close to the touchline but was successful with his kick from the other side of the field after he had touched down in the corner.
Tomkins got in on the act after 11 minutes while Richards' second of the night, which he also converted, made it 22-0 inside a quarter-of-an-hour.
However the Centurions enjoyed a moment of success in attack when veteran Rob Parker scored, the former Bradford and Warrington forward barging his way over from close range.
Martyn Ridyard added the extras and it appeared the plucky underdogs had scored again soon after, only for the effort to be ruled out by the touch judge.
By the break, though, Tomkins had helped himself to a first-half hat-trick with two more tries, the second coming just seconds before the hooter sounded.
Charnley and Richards both followed suit in completing their trebles after the break as the Super League leaders cut loose.
Tomkins was to go one better than his team-mates with a fourth, though perhaps the biggest cheer of the night from the home crowd was saved for when George Williams notched a try that he also goaled.
Leigh, to their credit, continued to battle and were rewarded with the final try of the contest, Brierley hacking on and beating Tomkins to the loose ball.
Sky Bet Odds:Click Here for Your Free Bet
|Tetleys Challenge Cup|
|Saturday 23rd August|
|Castleford 10 - 23 Leeds|
|Sunday 10th August|
|Widnes 6 - 28 Castleford|
|Saturday 9th August|
|Leeds 24 - 16 Warrington|
|Sunday 8th June|
|Bradford 10 - 46 Warrington|
|Saturday 7th June|
|Wigan 4 - 16 Castleford|
|Friday 6th June|
|Leeds 25 - 12 Leigh|
|Thursday 5th June|
|Widnes 56 - 6 Keighley|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Stevo with skysports.com