Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
|Home team||Away Team|
||26 - 33||
- Heineken Cup
- Pool 4
- 12th Oct 2013
- KO 15:40
- Ground: The Stoop
Heineken Cup preview: Harlequins v Scarlets
- Betting on form
- Patience key for Ulster
- Relief for victorious McCall
- Solomons: We need consistency
- Davies: Gloucester stepped up
- Mallinder frustrated in France
- O'Shea slams 'basic errors'
- Tigers happy with a point
- Rees rues bad decisions
- Connacht v Saracens: Teams
- Toulouse v Zebre: Teams
- Gloucester v Perpignan: Teams
- Edinburgh v Munster: Teams
- Ulster v Leicester: Teams
- Ospreys v Leinster: Teams
- Racing Metro v Clermont: Teams
- Exeter v Cardiff Blues: Teams
- Toulon v Glasgow: Teams
- Ulster keep Tigers at bay
- Montpellier ease past Treviso
- Saints slump to Castres
- Late show rescues Gloucester
- Glasgow grab gutsy bonus
- Clermont upstaged by Racing
- Chiefs hold off Blues rally
- Leinster too smart for Ospreys
- Scarlets shock Quins
- Heineken Cup Preview
- Defeat disappoints Marmion
- Heineken Cup Hits - Round 1
- Heineken Cup Tries – Round 1
- Racing Metro v Clermont - Highlights
- Harlequins v Scarlets - Highlights
- Connacht v Saracens - Highlights
- Treviso v Montpellier - Highlights
- Glasgow grab gutsy bonus
Scarlets boss Simon Easterby has shuffled his pack for their opening Heineken Cup game of the season at Harlequins, making five changes.
With club captain Rob McCusker out with a calf injury and Wales international hooker Ken Owens also on the sidelines with an abdominal strain, Easterby has switched Josh Turnbull to number eight alongside Aaron Shingler and John Barclay in the back row while Emyr Phillips will wear the number two jersey.
Amongst the backs, Kristian Phillips replaces Nick Reynolds on the right wing while Scott Williams takes over from Gareth Maule at inside centre.
The Scarlets have only met the Quins once at The Stoop in European competition - losing 29-24 during the 2008-09 season.
Meanwhile, Harlequins boss Conor O'Shea has made three changes to his back-line that played London Irish last weekend.
Tom Williams returns to start on the right wing. Sam Smith switches to the left wing, replacing Ugo Monye who picked up a slight knock last week.
Ben Botica starts alongside Matt Hopper in the midfield and replaces Tom Casson who was also injured last week.
Danny Care starts at scrum-half, with Karl Dickson named on the bench.
George Merrick starts in the second-row, as Nick Easter returns to his more familiar position at number eight.
Paul Sackey is named among the replacements.
Harlequins: 15 Mike Brown, 14 Tom Williams, 13 Matt Hopper, 12 Ben Botica, 11 Sam Smith, 10 Nick Evans, 9 Danny Care; 1 Joe Marler, 2 Rob Buchanan, 3 Will Collier, 4 George Merrick, 5 George Robson, 6 Maurie Fa'asavalu, 7 Chris Robshaw (c), 8 Nick Easter.
Replacements: 16 Dave Ward, 17 Darryl Marfo, 18 Kyle Sinckler, 19 Tom Guest, 20 Luke Wallace, 21 Karl Dickson, 22 Paul Sackey, 23 Charlie Walker.
Scarlets: 15 Liam Williams, 14 Kristian Phillips, 13 Jonathan Davies (capt), 12 Scott Williams, 11 Jordan Williams, 10 Rhys Priestland, 9 Rhodri Williams; 1 Phil John, 2 Emyr Phillips, 3 Samson Lee, 4 Jake Ball, 5 George Earle, 6 Aaron Shingler, 7 John Barclay, 8 Josh Turnbull.
Replacements: 16 Kirby Myhill, 17 Rob Evans, 18 Jacobie Adriaanse, 19 Joe Snyman, 20 Craig Price, 21 Gareth Davies, 22 Steven Shingler, 23 Gareth Maule.
|Click here for more betting|