Select a team
- London Irish
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
Heineken Cup Pool 2: Exeter Chiefs v Toulon match preview
- Cockerill wary of Montpellier
- Keatley calls for Cup focus
- Davies revels in Blues win
- McCall delighted with Sarries
- Mallinder 'embarrassed'
- Easterby finds some positives
- Rees: We're out of it now
- Easter: Quins back on track
- Penney warning over return
- Blues v Warriors: Teams
- Northampton v Leinster: Teams
- Racing Metro v Quins: Teams
- Edinburgh v Gloucester: Teams
- Toulouse v Connacht: Teams
- Zebre v Saracens: Teams
- Leicester v Montpellier: Teams
- Clermont v Scarlets: Teams
- Munster v Perpignan: Teams
- Castres edge past Ospreys
- Late bonus for Clermont
- Saints hit for six by Leinster
- Ulster crush Treviso
- Toulouse stunned by Connacht
- Leicester down Montpellier
- Gloucester beat Edinburgh
- Munster maul poor Perpignan
- Five-try stroll for Saracens
Toulon will look to get their Heineken Cup title defence back on track as they face tricky journey to Exeter Chiefs on Saturday.
Bernard Laporte's star-studded side have won just once on the road all season and are under pressure as they visit the pool leaders.
Toulon were hammered 23-0 by Stade Français in the Top 14 last weekend and were beaten by Cardiff Blues in the shock result of Round 2 last month and now find themselves sitting second in Pool 2.
Exeter started their second Heineken Cup campaign in similar fashion to Toulon as they put six tries past the Blues in Devon, but they then lost out to Glasgow Warriors.
The Chiefs have also lost in their last three domestic outings in the past fortnight, having also suffered a heavy reverse to Bath in the LV= Cup.
Toulon are without injured full-back Delon Armitage as well as wing David Smith. Drew Mitchell starts in the 15 jersey while Mathieu Bastareaud gets the nod ahead of Maxime Mermoz.
There are three South African in the pack in the form of Juan Smith, Bakkies Botha and Craig Burden.
Team news for the Chiefs sees head coach Rob Baxter stick with the same starting line-up that was narrowly defeated in last weekend's Premiership derby at Bath.
The sole change to personnel comes on the bench where long-serving lock James Hanks comes in for Don Armand.
Exeter Chiefs:15 Arscott, 14 Nowell, 13 Dollman, 12 Shoemark, 11 Jess, 10 Steenson, 9 Lewis, 8 Ewers, 7 White, 6 Johnson, 5 Welch, 4 Mumm (capt), 3 Tui, 2 Yeandle, 1 Moon.
Replacements: 16 Whitehead, 17 Sturgess, 18 Brown, 19 Hanks, 20 Horstmann, 21 Thomas, 22 Slade, 23 Whitten.
Toulon: 15 Mitchell, 14 Palisson, 13 Bastareaud, 12 Giteau, 11 Habana, 10 Wilkinson (capt), 9 Tillous-Borde, 8 Masoe, 7 Armitage, 6 Smith, 5 Williams, 4 Botha, 3 Castrogiovanni, 2 Burden, 1 Fresia.
Replacements: 16 Orioli, 17 Chiocci, 18 Hayman, 19 Bruni, 20 Wulf, 21 Mermoz, 22 Claassens, 23 Suta.
Watch Exeter take on champions Toulon LIVE on Sky Sports 2 - coverage starts at 1pm
|Click here for more betting|