Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
Heineken Cup Pool 3: Toulouse v Connacht match preview
- Cockerill wary of Montpellier
- Keatley calls for Cup focus
- Davies revels in Blues win
- McCall delighted with Sarries
- Mallinder 'embarrassed'
- Easterby finds some positives
- Rees: We're out of it now
- Easter: Quins back on track
- Penney warning over return
- Blues v Warriors: Teams
- Northampton v Leinster: Teams
- Ulster v Treviso: Teams
- Munster v Perpignan: Teams
- Clermont v Scarlets: Teams
- Zebre v Saracens: Teams
- Leicester v Montpellier: Teams
- Edinburgh v Gloucester: Teams
- Racing Metro v Quins: Teams
- Castres edge past Ospreys
- Late bonus for Clermont
- Saints hit for six by Leinster
- Ulster crush Treviso
- Toulouse stunned by Connacht
- Leicester down Montpellier
- Gloucester beat Edinburgh
- Munster maul poor Perpignan
- Five-try stroll for Saracens
Toulouse have named Springbok scrum-half Jano Vermaak in their starting XV to host Connacht in Sunday's Heineken Cup clash at Stade Ernest Wallon.
France skipper Thierry Dusautoir returns from international duty along with Yoann Huget to start in a side that features the monstrous Edwin Maka in the second row and youngster Jean Pascal Barraque at fly-half.
Meanwhile, flanker John Muldoon - the province's second highest capped player - returns to the starting line-up for Connacht.
Muldoon is one of four starting players to return to Stade Ernest Wallon since the January 2012 clash during Connacht's maiden year in the European competition.
Muldoon has been named in the back row with Jake Heenan and George Naoupu who also returns to the French city this weekend, starting at number eight.
Returnee Brett Wilkinson represents the third change up front, the loosehead prop coming in for the injured Ronan Loughney.
Craig Clarke, on what will be his tenth start for Connacht, will captain the side on Sunday, partnered by Mick Kearney in the second-row.
In the backs, 20-year-old Irish international Robbie Henshaw retains his spot at full-back while Dan Parks and Kieran Marmion make up the half-back pairing.
Toulouse: 15 Poitrenaud, 14 Huget, 13 Fritz, 12 David, 11 Gear, 10 Barraque, 9 Vermaak, 8 Picamoles, 7 Dusautoir, 6 Camara, 5 Maestri, 4 Maka, 3 Johnston, 2 Ralepelle, 1 Steenkamp
Replacements: 16 Bregvadze, 17 Ferreira, 18 Montes, 19 Millo-Chluski, 20 Tolofua, 21 Doussain, 22 Beauxis, 23 Matanavou,
Connacht: 15 Henshaw, 14 FCarr, 13 Griffin, 12 McSharry, 11 Healy, 10 Parks, 9 Marmion, 8 Naoupu, 7 Heenan, 6 Muldoon, 5 Clarke (capt), 4Kearney, 3 White, 2 Henry, 1 Wilkinson.
Replacements: 16 Harris Wright, 17 Buckley, 18 Ah You, 19 Swift, 20 McKeon, 21 Murphy, 22 Ronaldson, 23 Duffy,
|Click here for more betting|