Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
- Clermont Auvergne
- Racing Metro
- Stade Francais
- La Rochelle
Heineken Cup Pool 4: Racing recall Roberts for all-French affair
- Heineken Cup live!
- Bowe ruled out of Tigers clash
- Leicester planning Burns talks
- Cup calculations
- O'Gara: Tough call for duo
- Warburton nearing return
- Muller hails prolific Pienaar
- Tough draw for English sides
- Backing Clermont
- Leinster v Ospreys: Teams
- Munster v Edinburgh: Teams
- Leicester v Ulster: Teams
- Perpignan v Gloucester: Teams
- Montpellier v Treviso: Teams
- Scarlets v Harlequins: Teams
- Cardiff Blues v Exeter: Teams
- Glasgow v Toulon: Teams
- Saracens v Connacht: Teams
- Leinster safely through
- Northampton set to miss out
- Toulouse edge past Zebre
- Toulon hold their nerve
- Pienaar stars in Ulster win
- Home comforts for Munster
- Clermont book date with Tigers
- Botica boots Quins to victory
- Gloucester win in Perpignan
- Heineken Cup group stages conclude
- McCall delight at outstanding response
- Saracens 64-6 Connacht – Evans blog
- Quins march on in Europe
- Poor discipline costs Scarlets
- O'Shea delighted to remain in Europe
- Hines demands improvement
- Munster display clinical finishing
- Evans: Bonus point gives us a chance
Wales inside centre Jamie Roberts has been handed a start for Racing Métro in their Heineken Cup clash with high-flying Clermont on Sunday.
Roberts returns to the side following injury in a boost for both club and country after last week's disappointing home defeat to the Scarlets.
He lines up alongside Fabrice Estebanez in midfield while there is no place in the match-day squad for Mike Phillips and Jonathan Sexton.
Dan Lydiate must make do with a bench spot.
Meanwhile, an in-form Clermont side have named former Welsh international Lee Byrne at full-back in place of Jean-Marcellin Buttin while Mike Delany comes in for Brock James at fly-half.
Ludovic Radoslavjevic replaces Morgan Parra at the base of the scrum.
In the pack there is a start for Gerhard Vosloo and Clément Ric who replace Julien Bardy and Davit Zirakashvili respectively.
Clermont: 15 Byrne, 14 Sivivatu, 13 Rougerie (c), 12 Fofana, 11 Nalaga, 10 Delany, 9 Radoslavjevic; 1 Domingo, 2 Kayser, 3 Ric, 4 Cudmore, 5 Hines, 6 Vosloo, 7 Lapandry, 8 Lee.
Replacements: 16 Paulo, 17 Chaume, 18 Debaty, 19 Pierre, 20 Chouly, 21 Parra, 22 Stanley, 23 Buttin.
Racing Métro: 15 Fall, 14 Imhoff, 13 Estebanez, 12 Roberts, 11 Andreu, 10 Hernandez, 9 Machenaud; 1 Brugnaut, 2 Szarzewski (c), 3 Mujati, 4 van der Merwe, 5 Ghezal, 6 Le Roux, 7 Gerondeau, 8 Nailiko.
Replacements: 16 Maurouard, 17 Khinchagishvili, 18 Ducalcon, 19 Cronje, 20 Lydiate, 21 Magnaval, 22 Dambielle, 23 Dumoulin.
|Click here for more betting|
|European Rugby Champions Cup|
|Sunday 25th January|
|European Rugby Champions Cup|
|Munster 65 - 10 Sale Sharks|
|Clermont Auvergne 18 - 6 Saracens|
|Bath 20 - 15 Glasgow|
|Montpellier 27 - 26 Toulouse|
|Saturday 24th January|
|Scarlets 3 - 26 Toulon|
|Ulster 26 - 7 Leicester|
|Northampton 8 - 32 Racing Metro 92|
|Benetton Treviso 23 - 20 Ospreys|
|Castres 19 - 47 Harlequins|
|Wasps 20 - 20 Leinster|
|Sunday 18th January|
|Ospreys 9 - 20 Northampton|
|Racing Metro 92 53 - 7 Benetton Treviso|
|Toulouse 18 - 35 Bath|
|Glasgow 21 - 10 Montpellier|
|Saturday 17th January|
|Harlequins 3 - 23 Wasps|
|Sale Sharks 13 - 22 Clermont Auvergne|
|Leinster 50 - 8 Castres|
|Toulon 60 - 22 Ulster|
|Saracens 33 - 10 Munster|
|Friday 16th January|
|Leicester 40 - 23 Scarlets|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com