Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
|Home team||Away Team|
||10 - 39||
- European Rugby Champions Cup
- Pool 3
- 7th Dec 2013
- KO 13:35
- Ground: Stadio XXV Aprile
- Att: 2,150
Heineken Cup Pool 3: Zebre v Saracens match preview
- Cockerill wary of Montpellier
- Keatley calls for Cup focus
- Davies revels in Blues win
- McCall delighted with Sarries
- Mallinder 'embarrassed'
- Easterby finds some positives
- Rees: We're out of it now
- Easter: Quins back on track
- Penney warning over return
- Blues v Warriors: Teams
- Northampton v Leinster: Teams
- Ulster v Treviso: Teams
- Munster v Perpignan: Teams
- Clermont v Scarlets: Teams
- Leicester v Montpellier: Teams
- Toulouse v Connacht: Teams
- Edinburgh v Gloucester: Teams
- Racing Metro v Quins: Teams
- Castres edge past Ospreys
- Late bonus for Clermont
- Saints hit for six by Leinster
- Ulster crush Treviso
- Toulouse stunned by Connacht
- Leicester down Montpellier
- Gloucester beat Edinburgh
- Munster maul poor Perpignan
- Five-try stroll for Saracens
Centre Duncan Taylor has been recalled by Saracens for Saturday's Heineken Cup trip to Zebre.
Wingers Chris Ashton and David Strettle start alongside Alex Goode in the Saracens back three at Stade XXV Aprile, whilst Charlie Hodgson plays at fly-half.
Neil de Kock starts his 27th Heineken Cup game for the club at scrum-half, with Richard Wigglesworth deputising on the bench.
In the pack, James Johnston starts his first Heineken Cup game for the club at loosehead, alongside Schalk Brits and Richard Barrington.
George Kruis partners captain Steve Borthwick in the second-row, with Kelly Brown and Billy Vunipola returning to the side in the place of Jackson Wray and the injured Will Fraser - they partner Ernst Joubert, who starts at number eight.
Meanwhile, there are three changes to the Zebre starting XV that fell to defeat against Ulster in the Pro12 last time out.
Alberto Chillon replaces ex-All Black Brendon Leonard at scrum-half, while veteran loosehead Salvatore Perugini comes into the front row in place of Matias Aguero.
The other switch comes on the tighthead side of the scrum, with Dave Ryan dropping out of the squad for Luciano Leibson.
Giulio Toniolatti, Luca Redolfini, Andrea De Marchi and Michael van Vuren are all new names on the replacements bench
Zebre: 15 Palazzani, 14 Sarto, 13 Ratuvou, 12 Garcia, 11 Venditti, 10 Iannone, 9 Chillon, 8 Vunisa, 7 Catiina, 6 Bergamasco, 5 Bortolami (c), 4 Geledenhuys, 3 Leibson, 2 D'Apice, 1 Perugini
Replacements: 16 Manici, 17 De Marchi, 18 Redolfini, 19 Van Vuren, 20 Caffini, 21 Orquera, 22 Quartaroli, 23 Toniolatti
Saracens: 15 Goode, 14 Ashton, 13 Wyles, 12 Taylor, 11 Strettle, 10 Hodgson, 9 De Kock, 8 Joubert, 7 Brown, 6 Vunipola, 5 Kruis, 4 Borthwick (c), 3 Johnston, 2 Brits, 1 Barrington
Replacements: 16 George, 17 Saunders, 18 Stevens, 19 Sheriff, 20 Wray, 21 Wigglesworth, 22 Farrell, 23 Bosch
|Click here for more betting|