Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
- Clermont Auvergne
- Racing Metro
- Stade Francais
- La Rochelle
|Home team||Away Team|
|34 - 3||
- European Rugby Champions Cup
- Pool 5
- 18th Oct 2013
- KO 20:00
- Ground: Welford Road
- Att: 19,838
Heineken Cup: Leicester captain Toby Flood rues errors despite heavy home win
There's no rhythm at the moment, no continuity. We are making too many errors and every time we get any momentum we turn the ball over.
Quotes of the week
- Live Heineken Cup!
- Heineken Cup preview
- Scarlets v Racing Metro: Teams
- Birthday treat for Davies
- Lam has a spring in his step
- McCall - Plenty to play for
- O'Connor happy to deny Castres
- Penney hails Munster win
- Heineken Cup blogs
- Saracens v Toulouse: Teams
- Cardiff v Toulon: Teams
- Leicester v Treviso: Teams
- Zebre v Connacht: Teams
- Leinster v Castres: Teams
- Perpignan v Edinburgh: Teams
- Northampton v Ospreys: Teams
- Munster v Gloucester: Teams
- Montpellier v Ulster: Teams
- Tigers bag bonus-point win
- Harlequins lose again
- Scarlets pegged back by Racing
- Leinster seize control of pool
- Ulster win to take charge
- Munster apply Gloucs finish
- Connacht cruise past Zebre
- Flood eyeing success
- Zebre v Connacht - Highlights
- Northampton v Ospreys - Highlights
- Saracens v Toulouse - Highlights
- Glasgow v Exeter - Highlights
- Perpignan v Edinburgh - Highlights
- Munster v Gloucester - Highlights
- Montpellier v Ulster - Highlights
- Leicester v Treviso - Highlights
Leicester captain Toby Flood was far from happy despite seeing his side grab a late bonus point in their 34-3 triumph over Benetton Treviso.
The Tigers bounced back from their opening defeat to Ulster in this year's Heineken Cup with four tries at Welford Road, the last of them coming in injury time from winger Adam Thompstone.
However the final scoreline flattered the hosts according to Flood, who admitted that he and his team-mates were shooting themselves in the foot with the number of errors they were committing.
"We made too many errors, again," the England international said.
"If we qualify from our pool, we will look back and think we got five points which were important. But it's such an odd environment to take five points and play as poorly as that. We did not deserve it.
"There's no rhythm at the moment, no continuity. We are making too many errors and every time we get any momentum we turn the ball over.
"It has been frustrating to say the least. We did not expect to come in at half-time any more than that (13-0) because of the way we played.
"Credit to the guys for scoring three tries in the second half. They came here to shut up shop and make life difficult for us and we made life harder for ourselves."
Leicester's other three tries came from man of the match Thomas Waldrom, Tom Youngs and Blaine Scully, while Flood himself kicked 14 points.
They notched 14 points while their Italian opponents were down to 13 men, Treviso seeing captain Antonio Pavanello and winger Christian Loamanu sent to the sin bin.
Tobias Botes, who kicked Treviso's only points with a penalty, also received a yellow card in the first half.
"We need to raise our game massively in terms of the last five or six games,"Flood continued.
"We have just done enough and just been getting by, which is not acceptable for us.
"I am a huge part of it, I am captain of the side and I have to manage that.
"We will deal with it. There's a lot of disappointed guys in that changing room.
"The rain wasn't ideal but you can't blame the conditions. There were set piece errors, handling errors, continuity mistakes, all sorts of things. It's really disappointing. All of us can be better."
Sky Bet Odds:Click Here for Your Free Bet
|European Rugby Champions Cup|
|Sunday 31st May|
|European Rugby Champions Cup|
|17:00||Gloucester vs Bordeaux-Begles|
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com