Select a team
- London Irish
- London Welsh
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cardiff Blues
|Home team||Away Team|
||30 - 10||
- Guinness PRO12
- 19th Apr 2013
- KO 19:30
- Ground: Stadio Comunale di Monigo
- Att: 3,500
RaboDirect Pro12: Forwards seal Treviso win against Edinburgh
- Scarlets v Glasgow: Teams
- Edinburgh v Connacht: Teams
- Munster v Leinster: Teams
- Cardiff Blues v Zebre: Teams
- Ulster v Cardiff: Teams
- Connacht v Glasgow: Teams
- Scarlets v Cardiff: Teams
- Successive wins for Edinburgh
- Bowe inspires Ulster romp
- Cardiff ease past Zebre
- O'Driscoll seals Leinster win
- Last-gasp Connacht earn a draw
- Leinster boost play-off hopes
- Davies stars in Scarlets win
- Ulster bag bonus at Connacht
- Soaring Glasgow claim points
Tries from Manoa Vosawai, Michele Rizzo and Simone Favaro led Treviso to a 30-10 win over Edinburgh at Stadio Monigo.
The visitors actually led 10-0 after only 13 minutes but failed to score another point afterwards, meaning they were unable to record a third win in four outings in the RaboDirect Pro12.
Scotland international Greig Laidlaw slotted over a third-minute penalty to break the deadlock and then converted Matt Scott's try 10 minutes later.
Treviso's first points arrived just before the half-hour mark, Alberto di Bernardo slotting over a penalty.
Benetton received a further boost soon after when Edinburgh full-back Tom Brown was shown a yellow card, di Bernardo slotting over the resulting penalty to cut the gap to seven points.
They took the lead just before the break when Manoa Vosawai crossed for a try that was also converted before going on to dominate in the second half.
Prop Michele Rizzo crossed on the hour with di Bernardo and ven the loss of Edoardo Gori and Ignacio Fernandez-Rouyet to yellow cards in the final seven minutes failed to slow down the Italians.
Simone Favaro even managed a try in the closing stages to round out a superb win for the hosts, meaning they move up to seventh in the table after competing the double over the opponents this season.RaboDirect Pro 12. Click here to bet.
Guinness PRO12 Table
Read the thoughts and opinions of Phil Edwards with skysports.com