Relive this year's glittering awards ceremony
Watch all Sky Sports' Heineken Cup matches online
Sky Sports gets the key details and the opinion of expert pundits in reaction to England's World Cup draw.
Download the Sky Sports Ashes podcast to get closer to the Adelaide action!
Download our podcast as Neil Reynolds and Jeff Reinebold talk about the big NFL issues.
We take an in-depth look at all the groups for next summer's World Cup in Brazil and pick the star men.
Relive ten memorable incidents from the season just gone and vote for your favourite in our poll.
|team 1||score||team 2|
|Ath Bilbao||1 - 0||Barcelona|
|team 1||score||team 2|
Samuel Eto'o wants to stay at Barcelona, but will not fight to remain with the European champions if they do not want to keep him, according to the striker's agent.
Premier League outfit Manchester City made a 'stratospheric offer' for Eto'o over the weekend, according to Barcelona president Joan Laporta, which Sky Sports sources understand to be in the region of £25million.
Reports suggest Eto'o, who has one year remaining on his contract at Camp Nou, is prepared to snub a move to England but the Cameroon international's future remains uncertain.
The 28-year-old's representative, Jose Maria Mesalles, is adamant his client wants to continue his career with the Catalan club, but has blasted the Barcelona board for the murky events of the transfer saga.
"The player wants to stay and complete the last year of his contract," said Mesalles.
"If Barca don't want him they should say so, so we can pursue the player's future in a professional manner.
"The club said coach Pep Guardiola did not want him. Guardiola has not told the player he is not required."
Eto'o has a contract with Barcelona until 2010, but Mesalles claims he did not receive an offer of an extension until almost midnight on Monday when the club offered a two-year extension on the same salary.
Mesalles believes that, if Barcelona have received an offer from City they should be open about it.
"If they have a serious offer from Manchester City, and if they want to continue with this negotiation we could be interested," Mesalles added.
"We haven't spoken to City but if Barca have reached an agreement it shouldn't be that difficult to reach a deal."
Gareth Bale's hat-trick against Valladolid shows that he can go on and become as big as Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid, says Albert Ferrer.
Juan Carlos Garrido told Revista de la Liga that his first job at Real Betis is to bring back the belief.
Gaizka Mendieta offers his expert view on Barcelona's defeat and Gareth Bale's perfect hat-trick.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Jamie Carragher with skysports.com
Eric Abidal insists it never crossed his mind to quit football during his fight to recover from a liver transplant.
Santos forward Neymar is planning to move to Barcelona - but not until 2014 according to his own father.
Arsene Wenger is yet to rule out signing Thierry Henry but has refused to confirm Barcelona's David Villa is a target.
Oriol Romeu would welcome the signing of David Villa with open arms if the striker ends up moving to Stamford Bridge.
Neymar has ruled out the possibility of moving during the January transfer window.