More quality games for Sky Sports customers
Ten races exclusively live on Sky Sports F1 in 2014
Video interviews with all the leading trainers ahead of this week's Cheltenham Festival.
Pictures from Dublin as Brian O'Driscoll bade an emotional farewell to the Ireland supporters.
Netball London Live served up a thriller as Storm beat Mavericks at the Copper Box.
Marouane Fellaini finally showed what he could do in a Manchester United shirt, writes Adam Bate.
Watch the full-length version of Sky Sports News' exclusive chat with McLaren boss Ron Dennis.
I'm 38 years of age and I'm going to make mistakes
Ipswich manager Roy Keane has apologised for his harsh criticism of the Irish Football Association after the Republic of Ireland's defeat to France last week.
Keane launched a scathing attack on the FAI following Ireland's World Cup exit thanks to a highly controversial goal scored by William Gallas.
Thierry Henry blatantly handballed in the build-up to Gallas' extra-time effort which sealed Les Blues place in South Africa, and there was pressure on Fifa to have the match replayed.
However, Keane was bemused by the furore surrounding the play-off game and told the FAI and the team to 'get over it'.
The Tractor Boys boss has now apologised for his comments which sparked anger from certain quarters, and admitted he made a mistake.
"The comments were perhaps over the top and I apologise to any supporter I might have offended," he said.
"I'm 38 years of age and I'm going to make mistakes."
It is not the first time Keane has been involved in a run-in with the FAI, having walked away from the 2002 World Cup during his playing days following a bust-up with then manager Mick McCarthy.
After France's victory in Paris last Wednesday, the former midfielder also said: 'What goes around comes around'.
Roy Keane, Stephen Ireland, The Cork Hurlers, What have they all got in common? A blatant disregard for authority, a Selfishness and a severe lack of integrity and patriotism, thats what. Roy Keane's latest outburst did nothing but further cement what 95% of Ireland thinks about Roy Keane. Everyone knows he was a wonderful player, but as a manager and national icon he stinks. Whatever happened in Saipan he turned his back on the Irish nation, He spent 120Million at Sunderland and left them for dead in the relegation zone, with money he couldn't handle managing players and now without money at Ipswich he furthered his repuation of bad man management and hopless management skills. Keane should get over himself and the Saipan incident, nobody cares what he thinks anymore and he should concentrate on trying to save Ipswich from relegation. Keane probably wants to jump ship like he usually does but knows one more high profile exit will spell the end to his management career in England, theres always Cobh Ramblers though..
Posted 21:41 25th November 2009
An apology is too late Roy, 7 years too late. At last the whole of Ireland has seen you for the bitter man you really are. Stick to trying to keep up the tractors boys and stop diving into journalists questions about the FAI.
Posted 20:37 25th November 2009
I used to be one of Keanes biggest fans ever and always stood up for him in Saipan arguments but after what he said last week hes after really ltting a lot of people down. Even I won't be sticking up for him over this. Hes after going one step to far. I was at the game last Wednesday night and yes Ireland had chances to kill the game off throughout the 90 minutes but France are the World Cup runners-up and despite what people say can be a quality side on their day and Ireland completely played them off the pitch. Too bad Keane can't do that at Ipswich. And Roy Saipan was 7 years ago, I think its time you got over that 1st
Posted 20:28 25th November 2009
i think if anyone needs too get over it, its roy keane. He needs too worry more about ipswich getting a win than the Ireland team who he turned his back on. It sems too be every time it hits the fan he does a disappearing act.
Posted 18:31 25th November 2009
Roy you were a winner and as my hero sometimes it is worth you while to take a step back and take a deep breath before you say anything! You are a great of football and do not stoop to a gutter level!
Posted 18:21 25th November 2009
his biggest mistake was thinking he could manage! what a prat!
Posted 18:10 25th November 2009
Roy Keane was a great player for United but he was never one for fair play.....he's eccentric and weird.....needs counselling i guess....
Posted 17:55 25th November 2009
"I am 38 years old and I am going to make mistakes" it 's the kind of excuse you would make for an 8 year old.!!! Roy Kean needs to grow up.
Posted 17:46 25th November 2009
Why does a man have to apologize for his opinions? I read this type of thing time after time, day after day. So let Roy slam the FAI, so let Henry defend himself, so let Maradona curse at the press. Get on with it
Posted 17:03 25th November 2009
Keane has nothing to be sorry for. Be was just speaking his mind and the truth. He was 100% correct. It's game and they have to get over it now. The match isn't going to get replayed end of. No matter how much they moan and cry nothing will change the rules France are going to the World Cup. The players had more than there fair chances to finish that game off and they didn't which Keane also mentioned. Keano don't be sorry.
Posted 16:46 25th November 2009
The midweek friendlies dominate the World Cup build-up as several of the main contenders struggled.
Who impressed me at Wembley on Wednesday night? Well, not the manager - and I do like Roy Hodgson.
Sky Sports News' England reporter Nick Collins names the 23 men, as it stands, who he thinks will be in Roy Hodgson's England squad this summer.
Read the thoughts and opinions of Jamie Carragher with skysports.com
England boss Roy Hodgson says the team should fight the doom-mongers and believe they can lift the 2014 World Cup.
Ken Bates has launched a scathing attack on FIFA over staging the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Cristiano Ronaldo puts his desire to win trophies with Portugal above the personal glory of the Ballon d'Or.
Former FIFA presidential candidate Mohamed Bin Hammam has again been banned from all football activities for life.
FIFA has decided not to pursue new bribery charges against Mohamed Bin Hammam, the former president of the AFC.