British Masters Competition Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 06/10/16 5:48pm
The Grove will host the British Masters supported by Sky Sports
1. This promotion is open to customers in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), Grandstand group, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. You will require Internet access and a Twitter account to enter the promotion. To enter, all you need to do is follow and retweet @SkySportsGolf. The deadline fro entries is Sunday 9th October.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof receipt.
6. One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. Prize: One pair of tickets to the British Masters supported by Sky Sports
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
9. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by the promoter. The Prize (one pair of tickets) will be sent to the winners address. No Travel included.
10. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter's sole discretion.
11. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter and by entering this promotion you hereby release Twitter from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of administering the promotion.
13. You must not create multiple Twitter accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
14. You must not re-tweet, forward or otherwise share the Promoter's tweets with any of your followers who are under the legal drinking age in that intended recipient's country of residence.
15. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter's marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
17. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions, as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
20. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
21. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD.