Prize Draw Terms & Conditions - Sky Pub Tickets
Last Updated: 04/03/16 1:38pm
This promotion is open to customers of licensed Sky TV pub premises participating in this promotion, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky plc company ("Sky"), companies and licensed premises associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
1. This promotion takes place on selected Wednesdays throughout the 2016 Betway Premier League season (4th February 2016 - 19th May 2016 (the "Promotional Period")). The promotion closes each Wednesday once a winner has claimed the prize.
2. To enter this promotion, you will need to follow a series of clues posted by the @skysportspub Twitter account and correctly identify and visit the participating licensed Sky TV pub premise. The first person to identify and visit the premise and claim the 'Golden Ticket' from pub staff will be the winner. You should not be required to pay an entry fee to participate in this promotion. The relevant participating licensed Sky TV pub premises may require you to purchase goods. If so, the price of such conditional purchase items should not be inflated by the pub. Sky will not be liable for any purchase requirements which may be imposed by participating licensed Sky TV pub premises and you should satisfy yourself that you are adequately informed about such conditional purchase criteria and are willing to accept such conditions before making your purchase decision. If you have any concerns about the entry requirements, please contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are successful in winning the tickets, you will then need to provide pub staff with your name and contact telephone number.
3. Sky reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met.
4. Tickets must be collected by the competition winner. They cannot be transferred to any other event other than that which is detailed via @skysportspub on Twitter on the day of promotion.
Winner Selection and notification
5. The winner will be the first person to correctly identify the participating Sky TV pub premise and request the Golden Ticket from venue staff. In the event of any dispute, the decision of pub venue staff is final.
6. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond Sky's reasonable control, then Sky reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
7. The winner will be required to collect their entry tickets from the guest collection point at the venue box office on the night.
8. One winner on each active day of the promotion will receive 1 x prize of 4 tickets to the PDC Betway Premier League event held the following day (Thursday) that the competition is run.
9. The prize does not include travel to/from the venue, transfers, taxes, spend money or any service or item not specifically described above.
10. In the event of any events being postponed, tickets for the rearranged date will be provided, subject to availability.
11. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winners to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
12. By entering this promotion, if you are a winner you agree that Sky may make your full name and county available and may use your full name, county and photograph for post event publicity without additional remuneration.
13. For more information about the use of your data by Sky please refer to Sky's privacy notice at www.sky.com.
14. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
15. Sky reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
16. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Sky and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond Sky's control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
17. The terms and conditions of PDC, Betway and any relevant venue will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
18. Sky will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond Sky's reasonable control.
19. Sky's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
20. Details of the prize winners' full name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to Sky at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
21. Sky may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards Sky, other entrants or Sky staff which Sky reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified Sky reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
22. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
23. This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
24. Additional accessible assistance will be provided where possible, but this is entirely at the discretion of each event venue, and Sky/PDC can offer no guarantee that this will be available at all venues.